• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keita: A new Iniesta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly think he's been overhyped so far but he's shown flashes of genius. If he can turn those into consistent periods and step it up a couple of levels we'll have a new star.

Still very early

after his poor back pass he did go into his shell, and i think it was quite telling that Klopp referred to him as very introverted, always by Manes side, and no one knows him yet. i dont think we will see the best of him until the other lads get to know him better.

saying that, his contribution was ace. i love it when midfielders carry the ball, its my favourite attribute of any player and he does it as well as anyone.

on Milner - he was tired and largely ineffective last night. there isnt really a comparison between the performances of the two. gini was neat.

after his poor back pass he did go into his shell, and i think it was quite telling that Klopp referred to him as very introverted, always by Manes side, and no one knows him yet. i dont think we will see the best of him until the other lads get to know him better.

saying that, his contribution was ace. i love it when midfielders carry the ball, its my favourite attribute of any player and he does it as well as anyone.

on Milner - he was tired and largely ineffective last night. there isnt really a comparison between the performances of the two. gini was neat.

Did he? He kept showing for the ball. He went on to run half the length of the pitch with the ball, he slide Mane in who shot wide on his left foot, Keita missed a chance himself in a dangerous position. Doesn't strike me as a player who reverted to his shell after one sloppy pass.

I do agree that it will take time to see the best of him. It's only been two games and already we are seeing flashes of greatness. The pass to Roberston in the West Ham game. The turn and pass to Salah last night.

This is a lad who rakes up red cards and fouls frequently. Very introverted indeed.

haha fucking hell, you think a few mistimed tackles means someone cant have an introverted personality? did you listen to klopp after the game?

cant have a single word said against the new maestro though, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom