• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kelly’s Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday.

We play city (in case you forgot)

Projector in my garden so socially distancing can be used to some degree at least.

Wife has agreed (this part is pretty important apparently!).

Liverpool, L21. Fair few coming already.

If you want to come then pm me, I'll send the address. Closest we get to a celebration for a fair while I reckon.

We should do a joint Zoom call with everyone watching the game.

Other teams' fans like to extract the urine out of us for continually saying "This is our year" but IMHO that mindset within the club has been crucial. Without that insistence on bringing the good times back, given especially the succession of boardroom nomarks who've run the club during the Premier League era before Broughton and then FSG came along, we could easily have turned into another Leeds and dropped far off the top level with nothing other than nostalgia to bring to the table.

Gentlemen, we're back, and as someone who became a Red at the same time as Shanks I can tell you the view from Cloud Nine is particularly spectacular. :cool:

It doesn't matter. Double, treble, quadruple. I'm in. I BELIEVE
giphy.gif

Does anyone still talk to that massive Jonah? Why did he leave? Any sign of him coming back? (Hopefully not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom