• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopps to Leave at the End of the Season

Know it shouldn't be the case - since no one is bigger than the club but somehow, with the no. of departures over the short period of time, the affinity with the club gets weaker for me 😥

My almost 7 year relationship ended a few months back, but we've had to live together in the house, to see out the lease we signed a while back... As (bad) luck would have it, this weekend is the weekend that she's moving out.

I will be a big, fat, blubbering mess on Sunday lunchtime. And probably for much of the weekend, actually... This fucking sucks.

Nice interview with the boss at the Guardian. This is my favourite bit (about the second CL final v Madrid)...

"We play that game and shoot every three minutes on their goal but their keeper has 12 hands, and then they score and we talk afterwards about the one mistake where we could have defended better. Their guys were in the wrong position 23 times and we didn’t punish it. That has nothing to do with their defending, that was that fucker [Thibaut] Courtois."

Tthought the same! Great interview!

That has nothing to do with their defending, that was that fucker [Thibaut] Courtois."

Ali made him cry (and me, not the first or last time this week) and Stevie made him laugh. Lovely.

My almost 7 year relationship ended a few months back, but we've had to live together in the house, to see out the lease we signed a while back... As (bad) luck would have it, this weekend is the weekend that she's moving out.

I will be a big, fat, blubbering mess on Sunday lunchtime. And probably for much of the weekend, actually... This fucking sucks.

I'd invite you down to Austin if I didn't already need to clone meself this weekend with all that's going on. Take care amigo!

Ending a long term relationship... Bounce back with a young Dutch one you'll never really love?

Nah, that's a shit one. Take care of yourself. Surround yourself with some friends if you can.

Where was Hendo? I don't believe they didn't ask him so it could only mean he's being a petty SOB.
Or they simply found it cheaper to have their shooting crew go to UK based players.
Were Mane, Firmino, Hendo, Gini, Can, etc all being petty SOB’s?

Or they simply found it cheaper to have their shooting crew go to UK based players.
Were Mane, Firmino, Hendo, Gini, Can, etc all being petty SOB’s?
It's too expensive to interview a captain who has won every club trophy available under Klopp, to ask what he thinks of Klopp? That makes perfect sense.

If you want more Klopp in your life after tomorrow, he started an Instagram account.

It's weird I often measure relationships against the ebb n flow of LFC.....

Remember the good times, even though you might not be together there must have been great times and memories and this is what life is all about....

Just like watching our great club with it's ups n downs... I often am thankful for the difficult bits cos they make you love the great bits so much more.

Who knows.... Maybe even better times are ahead???

These videos are starting to make me feel ill. Will be much better when this next arsehole takes over and you can all stop acting like tarts

Yeah. What we probably should have done is told lijnders he could handle one last tactical master class of a press conference, in a special location, then push him off -- still pontificating -- into the mersey on a funeral pyre.

Don't know who fires the flaming arrow, but lfctv can film that part, and the discussions leading up to it. Content.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's worse, the OTT videos that make it seem we're sending Klopp off to Dignatas, or the inevitable clamour to bring him back when Slott has us lumbering midtable and is reaching for the envelopes.

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom