• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s give them a Kaning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t be arsed with the three points as we won’t get fourth. But, the performance has been awful

Couldn’t be arsed with the three points as we won’t get fourth. But, the performance has been awful

The thing that is infuriating me is we just watched this game when they played the mancs, we should know a two faced team better than most right now.

We needed to kill it dead and get a 4th. But then the back line started fucking about and it ended up giving them motivation.

Fucking stupid and lazy

We needed to kill it dead and get a 4th. But then the back line started fucking about and it ended up giving them motivation.

Fucking stupid and lazy

It wasn't that for me, that was part of it, it was the total lack of maturity from our midfield just slowing a chaotic game down into something a little more boring.

But why on earth would they have maturity, two of them aren't really midfielders, and they aren't mature either.

Its like we can pick between energy and brains, but never both.

how that wasn't a pen i'll never know. Richarlison looking for it, but konate fucking thick

Even if we manage to survive this, they should all be docked wages. Absolutely shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom