• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let me sing the ways.... Klopp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
I'm compelled to start a thread, recognising that this sentiment may have been discussed before, but the respect is too powerful to ignore. I need to express the incredible impact of having this individual steering the red wheel. Where do I even begin? Let me highlight a few key points, specifically focusing on this season.

1. Tactical Acumen: Seriously, what is this wizardry? The way he orchestrates mid-match changes is like witnessing a master play chess. Being a bit of a player myself, I can appreciate his strategic brilliance. It's as if he's saying, "I think I'll try this..." If it works, it's checkmate. If not, he adapts flawlessly. Almost every time, he's spot on. Even when he's wrong, he somehow turns it around.
  2. Humble Yet Resilient: Genuinely humble, he can laugh at the absurdities of dealing with challenges like VAR, scheduling, and officiating incompetence. His reactions to the most outrageous situations lead me to my next point.
  3. One of Us: He's more than just a coach; he's one of us. A true red who loves every aspect of it. His passion for the team is palpable, and he shares our anger, frustration, and verbal venting. Sometimes misguided, but we appreciate his unwavering passion—it's what we'd do ourselves.
  4. Developing Young Talent: Consider how he nurtures the young talents. Arms around shoulders, instilling trust and confidence in them all. How many kids have started under him? Look at how he handles outgoing players, anoints leaders on the field, all while encouraging the crowd with his fist pumps and the honestly refreshing 'Don't sing my name until it's over' vibe.
Bloody hell, we are lucky. But then again, we are Liverpool, so maybe it's not just luck. I bet he'd say the same. We are just... us. :)

Let's wait and see if he bags us a few trophies before pouring so much sunshine up his backside.

Look - we just beat Bournemouth away by four goals, and you are all a bit gassing and emotional like Arsenal fans, lets be serious now - there is a long way to go.

Look - we just beat Bournemouth away by four goals, and you are all a bit gassing and emotional like Arsenal fans, lets be serious now - there is a long way to go.
Are you alright Moron?

Has something happened to Curtis we don’t know about?

Great post @Red Astaire - the management of the club (beyond the game day stuff) is also something else.

I’m also convinced there’s a few anoraks in a room coming to Klopp with half time data to inform his changes. He’s have to be a superhero to know all this while being way too emotionally engaged in the game…

If anyone wants to study about leadership and management, you don't need to enroll yourself into Harvard or LSE, you just need to sit at Klopp's feet and watch and learn. I would say he's even better than Ferguson.

Can someone with a functioning memory remind me of what hilarious car crash of a thread this is reminding me of? Someone penned one of these and one of the words was fucking hilarious.

It all linked back to some hideous fan art of Jordan Henderson, but I'm stumped as to what thread it's in.

Last edited:
BliDvevIIAA3vPi

I can't work out if I hate "Neighborly" more because it's a fucking stupid quality to extol for a footballer or because they've used the fucking American spelling.

I'm lucky to have met him. He is what you see - it's not a best version of himself that he turns on for the cameras, that's who he is. Funny, warm, charismatic, treats everyone with the same respect. He's wired differently to the rest of us, has to be around other people. I've said it before, there is no-one in world football I would choose over him, not even close.

I can't work out if I hate "Neighborly" more because it's a fucking stupid quality to extol for a footballer or because they've used the fucking American spelling.
You made it past "Sealing?"

He wasn't as much of an explorer in retrospect, but how could he have known?

I'm lucky to have met him. He is what you see - it's not a best version of himself that he turns on for the cameras, that's who he is. Funny, warm, charismatic, treats everyone with the same respect. He's wired differently to the rest of us, has to be around other people. I've said it before, there is no-one in world football I would choose over him, not even close.

I love him. One thing I always remember is seeing him trying to disguise himself in the Sunderland end for a League Cup final they were in.

That's why it's the best! Other than Sealing. You can't beat a bit of sealing around the bathroom tiles.

You need to extract pleasure from these moments. This is one of the best memes since 'Doing a Great Job Son' and 'You don't need to win trophies to be a winner (but he is a winner)'.

I want to know whether the author thought they were writing 'ceiling' as in he's at the top of his game... or whether he seals victories.. or anything.

There are so many footy related possibilities for S

Speed
Skill
Strike
Sexy
Schlong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom