• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let's mess up the CL tie with some proper love

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us to have a chance the noise levels and overall atmosphere must be like the first CL semi against Chelsea. That was truly shocking for everyone including the ref. Brings tears to my eyes it was so good. I shat myself just watching the telly.

Twitter reckons City have made a complaint to the police that our fans might be a bit to loud before kick off, are they serious hahaha. Boo hoo, a few flares.

I imagine Portly's concern is that the flier seems more aimed at boo-ing the City bus than creating an atmosphere for ours. It doesn't seem like anything new but I now expect the media to cover it. As long as we don't vandalise their bus, but just create an epic atmosphere I think it will look sick.

Amazing scenes outside the Main Stand at Anfield. It was all kicking off and then Portly arrived to completely change the mood through the magic of dance:

giphy.gif

Amazing scenes outside the Main Stand at Anfield. It was all kicking off and then Portly arrived to completely change the mood through the magic of dance:

giphy.gif
Fuck these sticks!!!

I think the fact that the 40 & 50 odd year olds on this site treat their elders, by default, with respect, means that Portly has escaped with a lot less abuse than if some 30 year old whippersnapper had posted the same. JJ would also attract equivalent immunity, if ever he were to go similarly off the rails.

Last edited:
I think the fact that the 40 & 50 odd year olds on this site treat their elders, by default, with respect, means that Portly has escaped with a lot less abuse than if some 30 year old whippersnapper had posted the same. JJ would also attract similar immunity, if ever he were to go similarly off the rails.
I'd well be calling them a fanny

I think the fact that the 40 & 50 odd year olds on this site treat their elders, by default, with respect, means that Portly has escaped with a lot less abuse than if some 30 year old whippersnapper had posted the same. JJ would also attract equivalent immunity, if ever he were to go similarly off the rails.

I think that's true to a certain extent, but is also a nice thing

Although I haven't actually read this thread so I don't know what it's about

I think that's true to a certain extent, but is also a nice thing

Although I haven't actually read this thread so I don't know what it's about
It is a nice thing and well deserved.
Do I agree with Portly on this one? Nope.
Would he get the same derision as someone else? Nope.
He's earned every iota of respect. Likewise JJ who I disagree without often. Likewise Macca and a few other elder(ish) statesmen.

They deserve the respect of the forum imho

It is a nice thing and well deserved.
Do I agree with Portly on this one? Nope.
Would he get the same derision as someone else? Nope.
He's earned every iota of respect. Likewise JJ who I disagree without often. Likewise Macca and a few other elder(ish) statesmen.

They deserve the respect of the forum imho

They fought in two world wars for the likes of us.

So the proposal is to create an intimidating atmosphere in a nicey-nicey sort of way, then? There will be flares, "pyro" and bangers, but nobody is going to get hurt.

I feel better about it now. I understand that the reputation of the club's supporters is not going to be harmed in any way.

Flares never hurt anyone. Skinny jeans. They’re the real danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom