• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool target Klopp in Turkey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of going for a manager who will make us a project, if we are not prepared to give our current manager, who is half way through his project, the time to finish said project?

Its his failure to fix the defence in three years. with players he has mostly chosen, And most damningly his freezing v chelsea. Thats a freefalling tailspin of a project.

Then why would you hope not?

Ive been pro Mr Rodgers since day one but if Klopp would come id be chuffed as. Thats just common sense. Like selling Mignolet if Courtois wanted to come here.

I said 'I hope not' about Sheik saying "our hopes are going to be crushed arent they?"

I've wanted rid of Rodgers for a few weeks now, & I dont think we'll get Klopp sadly, but if we can, I'd be over the fucking moon.

Klopp or Ancelotti and id be 100% in favour of change.
If its Rodgers out for another up and comer id rather stay where we are.

It's On !!

CFyTq--WoAEA9BV.jpg

Ancelotti or Klopp.
Although I think something similar will happen with Klopp after a couple of seasons.

That he whitens his teeth, drops his wife, shags around the club employees,make a fool of himself at "being Liverpoo", brands himslef tactical genious, buys players so shit that they cant fit into a team full of players he wanted rid of, change system four times in a fa cup semi against Villa, saying that same semi is to big occassion for Liverpool, loosing the worst margin in 50+ years.... well if even half that happened he would embarras the club and should be shown the door....

That he whitens his teeth, drops his wife, shags around the club employees,make a fool of himself at "being Liverpoo", brands himslef tactical genious, buys players so shit that they cant fit into a team full of players he wanted rid of, change system four times in a fa cup semi against Villa, saying that same semi is to big occassion for Liverpool, loosing the worst margin in 50+ years.... well if even half that happened he would embarras the club and should be shown the door....
All that stuff would be irrelevant if we were winning but we're not so obviously he's a cunt.
I don't think for one minute that Klopp or whoever would be endearing if we were in 6th either.
Winning is all that matters.

You forgot the massive painting of himself and the letters from the mums.

The fact you were happy to have him over Rafa should be embarrassing enough I reckon
I can live with it.
Rafa was done here. It was getting worse season by season.
Retrospectively obviously the yank bellends didnt help but sacked by Inter, not kept by Chelsea and sacked by Napoli (to all intents and purposes) since he left us tells you what a pain in the arse Rafa is.

I must admit 2 weeks ago I felt he deserved at least one more season, yes the signing haven't worked out but I'm still not convinced he has overall say in all of them especially with so much ambiguity over this so called transfer committee however some of that fault must also lay at FSG's feet, they should have been adamant about the director of football role rather than bottle it to Rodgers demands.

Fast forward today and the overall feeling is he has to go. I've never been so angry in all my life as a fan but those last 2 results and the subsequent press conferences and quotes from him make me want to smash his face in.

The same goes with Ayres, probably is an ok bloke but fuck me he just wants to be one of the lads. If FSG want to be seen as serious they need to put the structure in place they wanted to before they bottled it and if any manager says they can't work under a dOF then fuck off.

The problem I have right now is that it really looks like the players dont want to play for him.
If you lose the dressing room its game over.

The problem I have right now is that it really looks like the players dont want to play for him.
If you lose the dressing room its game over.

Yup, I'm with you on that sir ... I find the 'turn around' very odd ... Something must have happened - but if we are to get rid, we better get someone like a Klopp (if he wants to bother with this challenge) or we're fucked as these players embarrassed more than themselves today ...

christoph biermann@chbiermann
Die Spieler des FC Liverpool scheinen unbedingt Jürgen Klopp zu wollen #LFC

German sports journalist claims Liverpool players are keen on Klopp as their next manager.

What that actually says is that Liverpool players seem to want Klopp, so I'm not sure how much weight it actually carries.

That said, Rafael Honigstein - who is usually reckoned to be reliable - said a few days ago that "it would be very difficult for Klopp to turn Liverpool down".

Biermann knows fuck all.

Like Jules said, it's just a remark - no substance to this at all.

Duly noted, Bernd.

Do you think the Honigstein reference could have been planted by Klopp himself? And/or Biermann's, for that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom