• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Chelsea Match Thread - European Super Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt look like a penalty for the foul on Abraham, where was VAR when you actually needed it?

Adrian was off the line before Abraham struck the ball...just sayin...

Agreed.

But I think the rule that the keeper must keep both feet on the line needs refining. It puts him at a huge disadvantage being rooted to the spot.

Well if nothing else, they have the experience of playing and winning a peno shoot out in a final.

I can't believe we are resorting to playing Gomez at left back this early in the season. We really should have bought someone.

Weird game this. Its going to be very hard to pick Motm as everyone has made mistakes.

He looked great there before he broke his leg first time

Agreed.

But I think the rule that the keeper must keep both feet on the line needs refining. It puts him at a huge disadvantage being rooted to the spot.
I agree but maybe they want the keeper to have less of chance to make a save?

Didnt look like a penalty for the foul on Abraham, where was VAR when you actually needed it?

Why do you think UEFA's producer didn't show the incident from 5 angles and in slow mo? If it was a penalty They would have.

Same with the early handball incident. They dare to give a woman the ref job and then they don’t have the balls to treat her as a ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom