• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Liverpool v Leeds United - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keita is joining the pitch up for us so easily. We're transitioning really quickly through the middle, which isn't normally a thing unless we're on the counter & outnumber them.

Tyler really ought not to cover our games. That heartbroken voice whenever we score is getting beyond a joke.I've got the sound down to a minimum but I can still make out that low mumble when we're doing okay.

Mohamed Salah has scored 51 goals in 63 home games in the Premier League – only Alan Shearer [47 apps] reached 50 home goals in fewer appearances in the competition’s history. #awlive [@OptaJoe]

So your "Leeds are no joke" isn't the most accurate, is it? We've made them look good. They'll be in trouble if they play like this all season
Like I said earlier, they're almost tailor made to stop us playing our normal game. I said I'd have been happier playing them later in the season cos they'll get their arsed handed to them by some teams, but not us cos the way they play naturally nullifies some of our best qualities.

The defense has been a bit shaky for a while, let's be honest. I'm not convinced (defensively) by the right hand side with Trent and Gomez, there are always seems to be some uncertainty there. We started to look lax in the latter months of the season and it's continued in the friendlies, the Community Shield and now this.

People were saying it didn't mean anything, we were still celebrating, the real stuff starts with this game blah blah. Well here we are, we won't win the title defending like we have been doing.

So your "Leeds are no joke" isn't the most accurate, is it? We've made them look good. They'll be in trouble if they play like this all season
Come on...

Leeds may lack any real talent, but the way they have gone about their play, the passes, their touches their attack, it is not just our defence why they have put two past us, it's their play

EDIT.... Their manager has them well drilled

Klopp cannot be too happy with how this is going. Surely he would have torn a few players to shreds with his half time talk. Conceded 2 in the first half against a newly promoted side isn't something he would have imagine, let alone allow. Need to tighten up our defence, Gomez needs to wake up, Van Dijk needs to stop making those arrogant mistakes and Klopp might need to dump Fabinho in soon.

Like I said earlier, they're almost tailor made to stop us playing our normal game. I said I'd have been happier playing them later in the season cos they'll get their arsed handed to them by some teams, but not us cos the way they play naturally nullifies some of our best qualities.

If the defence wasn't playing like a gang of lobotomised spackers, this game would already be over.

We've been shite defensively for a long while now. It's worrying. It's a good job we're well stocked in that area...oh.

Come on...

Leeds may lack any real talent, but the way they have gone about their play, the passes, their touches their attack, it is not just our defence why they have put two past us, it's their play

EDIT.... Their manager has them well drilled

If they play like this all season, they go down.

The defense has been a bit shaky for a while, let's be honest. I'm not convinced (defensively) by the right hand side with Trent and Gomez, there are always seems to be some uncertainty there. We started to look lax in the latter months of the season and it's continued in the friendlies, the Community Shield and now this.

People were saying it didn't mean anything, we were still celebrating, the real stuff starts with this game blah blah. Well here we are, we won't win the title defending like we have been doing.
Yeah I think whenever we've had issues lately it's been down the right...sometimes we've used it to our advantage and got away in certain key situations only to reverse the pressure using Trent as an out ball...but at the moment it's making the game too interesting for my liking...

I also think the midfield balance defensively isn't that great...fabinho is missed...that's why I don't understand all this talk about Gini for Thiago...have both!

Our midfield doesn’t seem to be functioning properly.

Too often there aren’t enough out balls from the back and we end up hoofing and Leeds are finding it easy to get at us.

Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom