• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Midtjylland - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite an audacious game by Shaq in some ways. I haven't seen a player walk as much as he did for a long time. But he was good defensively and offensively in the last half an hour or so. He needs games, but he does do what squad players need to do and gives us something different.

Quite an audacious game by Shaq in some ways. I haven't seen a player walk as much as he did for a long time. But he was good defensively and offensively in the last half an hour or so. He needs games, but he does do what squad players need to do and gives us something different.
Shaq has the ability to play the unpredictable pass that can unlock a defence.

Yes. Personally though, when he was running into the area, I was hoping he'd shoot rather than pass to Bobby. And when Bobby missed I really did wish he'd have hit it himself! He can be a little bit greedier I think in those situations. But a really good performance once he stopped over-hitting those passes.

I felt the same in the first half when he went in the box and tried to pass to Minamino.

Now Bobby loses the ball and they almost score. What a stinker of a cameo he's having.

Its rare somebody comes on with 85 mins gone and looks slower than everybody else on the field but he managed to pull it off. As you say that was a brutal reminder of how far hes fallen from his fluid high energy best. He really isnt justifying his place in the team any more.

Its rare somebody comes on with 85 mins gone and looks slower than everybody else on the field but he managed to pull it off. As you say that was a brutal reminder of how far hes fallen from his fluid high energy best. He really isnt justifying his place in the team any more.

I wish we had hung on to Danny Ings!

The red button just takes you to the multi option of the other games.

Yeah but the multi-option includes the Liverpool game, and if you click on it you get the same coverage with natural sound.

At least that's how it works with my Virgin Media setup.

Jordan, "Never thought I'd rue the day we sold Dejan"

123084828_3766814903331338_5437391517109640925_o.jpg

We wers all happy to see the back of Lovren but theres a reason he played 20 games a season, the others struggle to stay fit. The fact that we decided to just plough on regardless and not replace him is just really poor planning but thats where we are now.

God that was fucking dull.

The games usually are, aren't they, at this stage? And we've got full points, which is less usual. But I agree, it was incredibly frustrating to watch. It was speed of thought, more than anything, that I think was below par. First of all they didn't seem to realise it, and stuff broke down. Then they DID realise it, and we started passing backwards from deep in their half (probably my most hated habit in football). But, hey, we got the right result.

Probably the only highlight of the game you need to see:

I've got to be honest, after watching so many ads where random gays, lesbians, dwarves and god knows what have been featured, I saw that cut to the bench and thought, 'Fucking hell, have they got a player with no arms???'

I've got to be honest, after watching so many ads where random gays, lesbians, dwarves and god knows what have been featured, I saw that cut to the bench and thought, 'Fucking hell, have they got a player with no arms???'

Yeah being gay is like being disabled. Same ol' thing, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom