• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Oldham

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=48121.msg1454316#msg1454316 date=1325537492]
No, it's not televised unfortunately.
[/quote]
Really? Highly unusual to move a game to Fri night if it ain't on the box.....

Yeah I noticed that it wasnt televised. Gutted.
Oldham is my home town so I was looking forward to it.

I take it everton are at home saturday hence why were playing friday & both are classed as non tv games..?

yep... must be something on the Sunday in Liverpool for them not to switch it to the Sunday.

Or Kenny requested it so he had more time before the semi final on Weds 11th

I dont understand why the TV havnt picked it up?
Theres no football on Friday night so who wouldnt watch it?

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=48121.msg1454466#msg1454466 date=1325547632]
I dont understand why the TV havnt picked it up?
Theres no football on Friday night so who wouldnt watch it?
[/quote]

anyone with a life LOL ROFL etc.

Just looked, when the decision was made Oldham potentially had a semi of their own on Tuesday 10th. But then lost to Southend?

TV rights mean only a certain amount of games can be sold for the FA cup, due to terrestrial/satellite dual contract.

Bit gay really, but there will be streams no doubt.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=48121.msg1454423#msg1454423 date=1325544662]
Yeah I noticed that it wasnt televised. Gutted.
Oldham is my home town so I was looking forward to it.
[/quote]

You should drive up there to not watch it.

Reina
Enrique
Carragher
Coates
Kelly

Spearing
Adam
Henderwank

Maxi
Carroll
Bellamy

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=48121.msg1455883#msg1455883 date=1325673079]
Reina
Enrique
Carragher
Coates
Kelly

Spearing
Adam
Henderwank

Maxi
Carroll
Bellamy
[/quote]

really?!

[quote author=iseered link=topic=48121.msg1455897#msg1455897 date=1325673807]
About to ask the same thing. You hate him Oncy?
[/quote]No not at all.
I hate Downing.

Henderson is doing OK lately I think there's a lot more to come from him. I find it hard to hate most players for our team although there have been exceptions in the past . Some players are performing OK, some aren't. Downing hasn't been the best admittedly and I think he's quite limited in ability but I think at least he's having a go. The likes of Kuyt have been much poorer this season and Adam's form has dropped of late. Perhaps too many games and a rest is in order for Charlie. Be interesting to see if some of younger players get a run out on Friday.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=48121.msg1455979#msg1455979 date=1325681220]
Henderson is doing OK lately I think there's a lot more to come from him. I find it hard to hate most players for our team although there have been exceptions in the past . Some players are performing OK, some aren't. Downing hasn't been the best admittedly and I think he's quite limited in ability but I think at least he's having a go. The likes of Kuyt have been much poorer this season and Adam's form has dropped of late. Perhaps too many games and a rest is in order for Charlie. Be interesting to see if some of younger players get a run out on Friday.
[/quote]Yeah hes ok. Theyre all ok. Downings ok. Adams ok.
Im just sick of ok i guess.
I havnt written anyone off yet to be honest. Although lets face it Downings potential for growth is limited.
Drogba.....Parker.....I cant think of that many players who developed in thier late 20's?

Anyway im just moaning. Ignore me.

Adam has been poor since Wigan i reckon, time to give Shelvey a chance until Gerrard is ready to start.

I'd like to see a strong side with Suso given a chance in a number 10 type free roaming role to see if he can offer something different to the team. It won't happen though.

I think we will field a strong side as there are only two competitions we can realistically win so why take chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom