• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Paris Saint German Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great win and no more than we deserved.

Milner was boss. MoM.
Gini not far behind and Hendo completed a great game for the midfield trio.

The fullbacks had a good game, and VvD and Gomez would have got full praise if not for the two goals we conceded, especially the equaliser which came through the middle.

Surprisingly (based on last season) the front three with the exception of Mane, were the weakest link.
I'm not a fan of Sturridge (the post 2014 version) and in spite of scoring the opening goal, he missed two clear chances which could have sealed the match. I don't want to see him starting any important game for us.
And Salah. Well, he's currently far from the Salah of last season. I'm not sure we'll see that Salah again any time soon. I'm pretty sure though that he'll improve. I think it's time for Shaqiri to start a game or two.

And then came Bobby!

Fuck me Salah looked like he had his house bet on a 2 -2 draw.

Think he’s more disgusted with himself for his poor performance and error.
He celebrated the goal when we scored.

He’s getting some shit by a few fans on Twitter, and I find it all very weird.

Think he’s more disgusted with himself for his poor performance and error.
He celebrated the goal when we scored.

He’s getting some shit by a few fans on Twitter, and I find it all very weird.
It's Twitter..

Full of twats n tits.. Nothing weird about it all..

Just a usual day in the life of twitter

Think of it like an SCM overreaction x 1000

PSG’s 2nd half performance was one of the most embarrassing halves of football I’ve ever seen in my life. For a team that considers themselves CL favorites to essentially stop playing at 1:2 - I simply have no words. I’m not a fan of Tuchel, but his teams were never known to quit with 45 minutes to go - I feel sorry for him.

I came on to post something along those lines. If they carry on playing like that, they've got no chance.

I don't know about feeling sorry for Tuchel though. He should've changed something earlier to deal with the huge holes they were leaving.

On another side note. Drinking with rangers fans in Spain this evening.. They absoloutley love Stevie G..

They are of the opinion though, he is being groomed by LFC to become klopps replacement when he decides to leave and this is just part of his education..

It's not really about now though, there will be times when we need to take him out the team, because we'll need that bite and that engine at the end of the season too. I don't really agree either that today was the game to rest him, but the general point that he'll need to sit out a few is valid.
I agree that he will need a rest. Like I would rest him against Southampton not against PSG.

On another side note. Drinking with rangers fans in Spain this evening.. They absoloutley love Stevie G..

They are of the opinion though, he is being groomed by LFC to become klopps replacement when he decides to leave and this is just part of his education..

What?! Managing Rangers isn’t Steven Gerrard’s dream job?

Ive skipped page one to 16.
But heres my thoughts.
Another dominant display. Second half they literally had ONE kick. Scrappy jammy fuckers. We controlled that game again. I know loads are thinking we got lucky AGAIN, we didnt, this is NEW Liverpool, who grind it out.
We literally camped around their box like we did with spurs.
And although a draw would have been a travesty, they were never going to get it, we were that controlled and that in command. We were winning that from the first whistle, they just didnt know it until the last one.

Take that score and win. Salah needs to get a grip.

Fuck me Salah looked like he had his house bet on a 2 -2 draw.

Thought it was just me, did he really throw his bottle in temper after Bobby scored? Looked that way.

He threw his arms up and celebrated the goal. Throwing the bottle down was, it seems to me, more of a 'get the fuck in' type of follow up to his celebration. So no he doesn't need to get a grip.

He threw his arms up and celebrated the goal. Throwing the bottle down was, it seems to me, more of a 'get the fuck in' type of follow up to his celebration. So no he doesn't need to get a grip.

This. When Bobby scored the second against Spurs, I didn't celebrate, I just shouted "You fucking spawny mouth breathing self loving bellend cunts". It was a good angry, similar to Salah today.

My God -what the fuck did our team do today ? - how could they let that dross of shit that came to Anfield get away with:-

1) Playing the way they did

2) Allowing them to even get sniff of goal without doing the square root of shit.

3) Having a player like Neymar in their squad - I have been saying for years now and today just compounds the evidence. How the fuck can any team that aspires to be top of the pile in European football accept someone like him in their team ? - it was disgusting to the point where it got me even thinking - how does that CUNT live with himself earning that money and doing fuck all ? How do even his team-mates let him get away with all that ?

That team did nothing to actually get the best out of us today coz we did not need to. I have rarely seen a team come and put me to sleep like the way PSG did, it was contagious - that's why we conceded that second goal - they were so slow and pedestrian.

Really shame - was hoping this game could sort out the issues that Salah and Mane have - this game only compounds the issues they are both displaying - this will be the case so long as Milner keeps being my man of the match in nearly every fucking game so far this season.

Sorry - just a final note - if Rabiot or whatever his name is - (he played and tried tonight) wants to come to us, I think we should maybe tell him the terms are - you can join us if you pay 2M up front. You know charge him rather than the other way round. I mean I fucking would to get away and NOT play with those front players they have. It just ain't fair.

I’m finding Owen Hargreaves’s accent quite mesmerising. It’s like he’s lived in Canada, Germany and Manchester and couldn’t decide on one accent, so decided to do all three at the same time
I quite like him though. He seems fairly bright, and that sweepy hair is great.

My God -what the fuck did our team do today ? - how could they let that dross of shit that came to Anfield get away with:-

1) Playing the way they did

2) Allowing them to even get sniff of goal without doing the square root of shit.

3) Having a player like Neymar in their squad - I have been saying for years now and today just compounds the evidence. How the fuck can any team that aspires to be top of the pile in European football accept someone like him in their team ? - it was disgusting to the point where it got me even thinking - how does that CUNT live with himself earning that money and doing fuck all ? How do even his team-mates let him get away with all that ?

That team did nothing to actually get the best out of us today coz we did not need to. I have rarely seen a team come and put me to sleep like the way PSG did, it was contagious - that's why we conceded that second goal - they were so slow and pedestrian.

Really shame - was hoping this game could sort out the issues that Salah and Mane have - this game only compounds the issues they are both displaying - this will be the case so long as Milner keeps being my man of the match in nearly every fucking game so far this season.

Sorry - just a final note - if Rabiot or whatever his name is - (he played and tried tonight) wants to come to us, I think we should maybe tell him the terms are - you can join us if you pay 2M up front. You know charge him rather than the other way round. I mean I fucking would to get away and NOT play with those front players they have. It just ain't fair.
I agree about Rabiot. No wonder he's angling for a move. He was home alone time and again. We should have hammered these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom