• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Spartak Moscow Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No true CF would ever pass that ball to Coutinho.

He's not a natural CF (obv, and we need one), but he will score goals in this team, as he's just done!

Right, score one more and take off some of the lads for the weekend.

It's the hilarious thing about Firmino, he's technically a very good finisher of the ball, he just has piss poor composure. If he was given a chance to think about that chance I bet he'd have fluffed it.

Did Mane lie down for some fancy celebration only to be ignored by Firmino? Awkward!

Anyways, a couple more and we can feel safe!

It's the hilarious thing about Firmino, he's technically a very good finisher of the ball, he just has piss poor composure. If he was given a chance to think about that chance I bet he'd have fluffed it.
I actually think his shooting is drastically improving since last season, under pressure or with thinking time.

I'm gonna find it hard to spaff off in the second half at all if we carry on like this

He's thirsty for a goal, thats been evident the last few games, I hope he gets one.
He's still recovering from his injury, & is playing within himself, certainly not using that explosive pace as much, so I think he's trying to make the most of it when he does get the ball as he can't run into space as much as usual.

It's funny cos I never thought I'd get this excited after Suarez left but here we are
It's actually better in some ways, cos if suarez was injured or suspended we were much less a threat.

Now we have Mane, Salah, Firmino, & Coutinho as genuine threats & creators.

Picked a great night to attend a leaving do in the middle of town. Should be home just in time to see the after match discussion and highlights

Ha. When the commentators are wondering if we're gonna ever go up the gears instead of playing so relaxed, when you've already scored three goals within the first half an hour you know you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom