• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Chelsea : PL - 20.15, Thurs 4th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even I would have Robbo that advanced

This is actually how we lined up in attacking phase vs Sheffield. They are predicting same lineup and tactics vs Chelsea – I would be surprised to see that TBH. And I think Fabs will start.

Nuther London mob. Was in London couple of months ago and a Spurs fan claimed London is the greatest football capital in the world. 5 teams in the Prem with plenty of greater London teams scattered through the leagues...might have a point. Don't like any of them...apart from Brentford..have a slight soft spot for them..

I certainly hope Fabio starts as Kabak is a bit slow. His head isn't up to Prem standard just yet. Nat doing a decent job. What about Davies..fell over his shadow and out for 6 weeks..

Cant wait for tonight's team sheet ! Excited somehow
whenever I get this feeling, Klopp has always kept the same line up from the last game.

Liverpool’s team to face Chelsea: Alisson, Trent, Fabinho, Kabak, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Jones, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jota, Shaqiri, Origi, R. Williams, N. Williams.

CHE: Mendy, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, James,Jorginho, Kante, Chilwell, Ziyech, Mount, Werner

Not as expected ! Looks weaker to me. Could be Klopp got inside Tuchel's head again.
I think he is going for trikcery and creativity instead of force - Giroud. He still have has great options on the bench:

Subs: Arrizabalaga, Alonso, Pulisic, Zouma, Kovacic, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi, Havertz, Emerson.

I think he is going for trikcery and creativity instead of force - Giroud. He still have has great options on the bench:

Subs: Arrizabalaga, Alonso, Pulisic, Zouma, Kovacic, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi, Havertz, Emerson.
Yes but Kovacic, Giroud & Hudson-Odoi have started all of his important games so far. That's why I think he's tried to come up with something new - Klopp living rent free.

Big big support for Alisson Becker..coming back after sush a personal tragedy. Also memories of St.John. Emotional night. Have to get on with it.

3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom