• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that how you've got his name spelled on the back of your shirt?

Nah I only get the number on the back of my shirts, only a saddo would walk down the street in a full kit with a players name on the back.

Just to elaborate on my post about Flanayy being out aka elbows...it's absolutely terrific news. I genuinely had him down as scoring 1 or 2 in this match. We don't have a fucking clue how to deal with him and he's in his best form for United to date.

Just to elaborate on my post about Flanayy being out aka elbows...it's absolutely terrific news. I genuinely had him down as scoring 1 or 2 in this match. We don't have a fucking clue how to deal with him and he's in his best form for United to date.

I dunno without him they will surely keep the ball on the deck and they have more players than can hurt us that way than just lumping it at him.

With him and Pogba both out, United aerial threat will be severely diminished. This way Lovren and Matip can just focus on Lukaku and maybe Matic.

Were not very good with teams that lump it forward, cross the ball or with players running behind our defence getting onto a ball provided by a pivot like Felelalalini.
So I’m glad he’s out if that’s the case.

I dunno without him they will surely keep the ball on the deck and they have more players than can hurt us that way than just lumping it at him.
They are also missing Pogba so I don't know who you think is going to replace them that is better. Carrick may play a part but surely not 90 mins. It's a good thing Fellaini's out.

Rashford was taken off too after a knock .. maybe a double whammy, hopefully he has a reaction. FIngers crossed.

I don't know I'd if Falini out is good or bad news

I think we need RedCafe's opinion. They have a plethora of fans of other clubs on the forum, many from Germany & Spain, and personally I find it interesting to read their opinions on players from their own country/team as well as their opinions on English teams.

The answers you get here will just be nauseatingly predictable

Last year most manure fans thought he was crap, now they think he's their most important player. This is great news.

Almost feel like this game could define our domestic season.

If we get chinned it's back to the gloom we have been living with since the City game. Winning would be massive given United's form, we could really push on.

This will mean that Herrera starts again - he is a complete weasel. I'd expect him to be up to his usual shithouse antics. Pogba & Fellani being out is great news.

I think we need RedCafe's opinion. They have a plethora of fans of other clubs on the forum, many from Germany & Spain, and personally I find it interesting to read their opinions on players from their own country/team as well as their opinions on English teams.

As are your constant jibes - rather than actual content or opinion that benefits 6CM. Childish as always but then that's how you get your jollies it seems.

Ha, sounds swell

Mourinho will be rubbing his hands at that. Atkinson is an incompetent sh!thouse who wimps out of tough calls 90% of the time and any Mourinho team will play on that to the max, especially away from home.

Interestingly I've seen a bunch of United fans on twitter suggesting that Atkinson reffing means "Liverpool have 12 players". Weird that both sides think he favours the other, rather than just being shite!

Which thread/ posts got Frogfish banned? Or has he requested it? Would like to know which mod did so and what the reason for this was?

Yes why do mods ban ppl and refuse to answer why?

At least Martin Atkinson submits a match report

I've only read two of your posts today Dreamy, and in one you use the word "saddo" and the other "swell"

It's most distressing. You appear to be extending your lexicon from reading the NME c.1998 and the conversations of pensioners from North America.
Haha Both were in jest you baffling headwand simpleton ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom