• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool, Wataru upto?

Is there some laughing stock of the year award we're going for?

What kind of sick joke is this?

I think they're trying to make it easier for me when the Cowboys fuck their season, and for you for when the Suns fuck up theirs.
Now that's a family club - this means more.

Wow, I wasn't expecting an Asian to play for us anytime soon.

Consistent performer over the past few seasons for Stuttgart.

[article]
In the 2022/23 season, the 30-year-old has scored five goals and takes second place within his squad. He shares this rank with Chris Führich and Silas Katompa Mvumpa. The player with the shirt number 3 has been responsible for four assists so far and with this has fought his way to 43rd place in the statistics of his club. He was in the starting line-up in all previous 33 games of the season. Of these, he won seven games with his club.

With a pass success rate of 83.43 per cent, he presently occupies third place within his squad. Furthermore, he has attained the fourth position on his squad's leaderboard for a tackle success rate of 55.01 per cent. He is credited as being especially assertive on the pitch. Hence, he has already won 439 tackling duels and in doing so has fought his way to the fourth rank in the league. Few players have covered a greater distance in the ongoing season than Wataru Endo. He is currently the seventh-best runner with 356 km run on the pitch.
[/article]

[article]In his first full season at Stuttgart, Endo was the Bundesliga's leader in terms of challenges, putting in an incredible 476, and such was his importance to the team's cause, he would go on to named club captain under Matarazzo last year.[/article]

we.jpg

we2.jpg

Last edited:
This is this year's Arthur/Kabak/Davies signing.

Pathetic stuff. But not surprising.

This is this year's Arthur/Kabak/Davies signing.

Pathetic stuff. But not unsurprising.
He makes Arthur look like a Ballon D'or candidate.

His CV is Shonan Bellmare, Urawa Red Diamonds, Sint-Truden & Stuttgart.

I mean Hodgson and Schmadtke have more impressive CVs and that's saying something.

So Fabrizio breaks the news and of course you have cunts like Jones and Pearce prodding along pushing the same story.....2 utter utter bellends.

It's fine. He's a cult hero in line with klavan and kyrgiakos

As long as he's the backup to an actual DM, I'm ok with it
We have two precious non-HG spots left to sign a DM and a CB, and we're paying actual money to sign a 30 year old no-mark who literally nobody on this site has ever heard of.

If we just wanted a warm body, should have offered Milner an extension.

Wow, I wasn't expecting an Asian to play for us anytime soon.

Consistent performer over the past few seasons for Stuttgart.

[article]
In the 2022/23 season, the 30-year-old has scored five goals and takes second place within his squad. He shares this rank with Chris Führich and Silas Katompa Mvumpa. The player with the shirt number 3 has been responsible for four assists so far and with this has fought his way to 43rd place in the statistics of his club. He was in the starting line-up in all previous 33 games of the season. Of these, he won seven games with his club.

With a pass success rate of 83.43 per cent, he presently occupies third place within his squad. Furthermore, he has attained the fourth position on his squad's leaderboard for a tackle success rate of 55.01 per cent. He is credited as being especially assertive on the pitch. Hence, he has already won 439 tackling duels and in doing so has fought his way to the fourth rank in the league. Few players have covered a greater distance in the ongoing season than Wataru Endo. He is currently the seventh-best runner with 356 km run on the pitch.
[/article]

View attachment 2895

View attachment 2894

Captain for both club and country

we3.jpg

Last edited:
We have two precious non-HG spots left to sign a DM and a CB, and we're paying actual money to sign a 30 year old no-mark who literally nobody on this site has ever heard of.

If we just wanted a warm body, should have offered Milner an extension.

It's fine. A non-hg spot opens up when Ali or mo goes. It's the forward planning we've sorely lacked for years

I don't know who this is and it's incredibly uninspiring, but if he's a steady Eddie 1 of two then maybe it will be ok... Although this is another foreign slot in the squad taken up and there aren't too many academy trained players out there to get excited about that we could potentially sign.

What happened to all the other targets? Why are we going for a £2m signing? What happened to Klopp's long list of players? He is 30 years old, how will he handle the pace of the PL?

Back
Top Bottom