• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Liverpool's Summer Transfers : Speculation & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're saving for next summer

[article]
Kylian Mbappe 'tells PSG he wants to leave' as he eyes Liverpool or Man Utd transfer
France striker Kylian Mbappe has reportedly told PSG he wants to leave, and is keen on a transfer to either Liverpool or Manchester United in the Premier League

Kylian Mbappe has sensationally told Paris Saint-Germain he wants out of the Parc des Princes, according to reports.

Mbappe will now target a move to either England or Spain, with both Manchester United and Liverpool on his radar, according to The Times.
The striker has seemingly informed the French champions that he wants to leave at the end of this season, giving them time to generate a transfer fee and source a replacement.
Mbappe penned a five-year deal in Paris in 2018, signing for £165million from Monaco, the second-highest transfer fee ever paid for a footballer.

He rejected lucrative moves to Real Madrid and Manchester City to make the switch and has netted 77 goals in 102 Ligue 1 and Champions League fixtures since arriving in the French capital.

0_Champions-League-Paris-St-Germain-Training.jpg

Mabppe has reportedly told PSG he wants out of the Parc des Princes (Image: Pool via REUTERS)
0_Premier-League-Liverpool-v-Leeds-United.jpg

Real and Clasico rivals Barcelona would both be interested in taking Mbappe if his departure from PSG comes to fruition, but he has spoken of his admiration for Liverpool in the past.
“What Liverpool do in this moment is amazing,” he said in January. “They’re like a machine, they’ve found a rhythm and are like ‘we play again, we play again’.
"When you watch you think everything’s easy, but that’s not easy. The guys are focused, they play games every three days and they win, they win, they win."

Later in the year, he added: "Performances like they have been having don’t just happen. To be as ruthless as they have been would come from lots of hard work in training and from having a very good manager.”
Liverpool boast one of the formidable forward lines in world football in Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah.
They are all contracted at Anfield until 2023, but all turn 29 this season and could be the subject of offers from elsewhere next summer.
[/article]

we're saving for next summer

[article]
Kylian Mbappe 'tells PSG he wants to leave' as he eyes Liverpool or Man Utd transfer
France striker Kylian Mbappe has reportedly told PSG he wants to leave, and is keen on a transfer to either Liverpool or Manchester United in the Premier League

Kylian Mbappe has sensationally told Paris Saint-Germain he wants out of the Parc des Princes, according to reports.

Mbappe will now target a move to either England or Spain, with both Manchester United and Liverpool on his radar, according to The Times.
The striker has seemingly informed the French champions that he wants to leave at the end of this season, giving them time to generate a transfer fee and source a replacement.
Mbappe penned a five-year deal in Paris in 2018, signing for £165million from Monaco, the second-highest transfer fee ever paid for a footballer.

He rejected lucrative moves to Real Madrid and Manchester City to make the switch and has netted 77 goals in 102 Ligue 1 and Champions League fixtures since arriving in the French capital.

0_Champions-League-Paris-St-Germain-Training.jpg

Mabppe has reportedly told PSG he wants out of the Parc des Princes (Image: Pool via REUTERS)
0_Premier-League-Liverpool-v-Leeds-United.jpg

Real and Clasico rivals Barcelona would both be interested in taking Mbappe if his departure from PSG comes to fruition, but he has spoken of his admiration for Liverpool in the past.
“What Liverpool do in this moment is amazing,” he said in January. “They’re like a machine, they’ve found a rhythm and are like ‘we play again, we play again’.
"When you watch you think everything’s easy, but that’s not easy. The guys are focused, they play games every three days and they win, they win, they win."

Later in the year, he added: "Performances like they have been having don’t just happen. To be as ruthless as they have been would come from lots of hard work in training and from having a very good manager.”
Liverpool boast one of the formidable forward lines in world football in Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah.
They are all contracted at Anfield until 2023, but all turn 29 this season and could be the subject of offers from elsewhere next summer.
[/article]

The deal was sealed ages ago.

Mentioning ManUre is just him trolling their fans and getting their hopes up so it's even more painful for them when he moves here officially.

Firmino, Oxlade-chamberlain and Shaqiri for Mbappe. Plus 28p found on the concourse. That should seal mbappe.

I never shake the feeling that watching a video of all the shit things he's done would be more educational.

Agreed. Especially for GKs and defenders. But, the clip looks good. He has a great physical presence and I like that, even when he makes a last ditch tackle or jumps forward to step in, he appears under control.

If the scouting team wants him, it would be hard to argue.

Klopps done an interview with a German YouTuber and when asked where he will be in 4 years time he responded:" Probably I will be thinking whether to extend my contract or not"

:graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham:
If he doesn't get backing from FSG, I think he's more likely to be thinking "not".

Klopps done an interview with a German YouTuber and when asked where he will be in 4 years time he responded:" Probably I will be thinking whether to extend my contract or not"

:graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham::santagraham::graham:

If he gets backed, and the youngsters coming in are top notch, and he's winning or coming close to all honors, I think the chance of him staying is 50/50 (which is excellent considering how he normally does 7 year stints)

I mean, I only posted the above as the last time he [Klopp] spoke on the matter it seemed with some certainty that he wouldn't be renewing and instead taking a break or a sabbatical of sorts from football - even some possibility as this offers of him doing so, is exciting as far as I'm concerned.

I think we will lower our price the closer to the end of the window. It’s not good for us or him just having him round. He needs to move for the sake of his own career.

@King Binny Sarr or Daka? One is a goal scoring machine and the other gas PL experience
Daka looks like a real talent but last season was his first one playing regular football. Sarr had 3 seasons of Ligue 1 football experience before Watford. Guess we'll continue to monitor RB's talents like Daka.

Meanwhile,

Rumours that we're interested. He's been linked with United and Atletico Madrid earlier. I could see an argument for him – in some ways he's more alike to Mane than Sarr, more of a goal-scoring type.

Last edited:
Don't we have a discount code with Salzburg with Ged their technical director or something? Helped us get Minamino on the cheap, so maybe there's another discount code waiting to be unlocked with Daka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom