• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas Piazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Binny

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
0,,10268~11176353,00.jpg

19 yrs old. Contracted till 2017.

Linked with us by Brazilian media. Original article here: http://www.lancenet.com.br/minuto/Piazon-Malaga-volta-Chelsea-Liverpool_0_924507672.html

Chelsea's young Brazilian player Lucas Piazon could join Liverpool next season, according to Brazilian sports newspaper Lancenet.

The Brazilian newspaper reports that Málaga, where he is playing on loan. are unlikely to keep him next season now Manuel Pellegrini left the club.

He will present himself to Chelsea on July 5, but his future is not certain as manager Benítez left the club and they have not confirmed the new manager yet, although Mourinho is likely to be hired.

Lancenet reports that Liverpool have emerged as a possible destination for the former São Paulo player, as they have been impressed with Coutinho's performances and would like to add another Brazilian player to the squad.

Lucas Piazon has played 11 leagues for Málaga this season, but he has not scored any goals. Despite that, he has had some impressive performances.

Nothing article. I'd take him, but nothing will come from this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...zon-Liverpool-Crystal-Palace-loan-target.html

Liverpool and Crystal Palace have asked about taking Chelsea midfielder Lucas Piazon on loan.

The talented 19-year-old Brazilian had a spell with Malaga last season and is eager to go on loan again so he can gain more experience.

Piazon said: 'It's hard to say how often I will play or if I will play at all. We have to wait and see if any Premier League clubs will be interested in me.'

Despite the uncertainty, the teenager is delighted with the arrival of Jose Mourinho.

He added: 'I am excited, everything will change. It will be very good to work with someone like Mourinho.'

Fine well loan him of they give us Lukaku

There

Happy days

I'd think if we are really keen on loaning him, it'll be with view to a permanent move.

I wonder if Mourinho would be willing to do business with us now that Rafa isn't here and it's Rodgers at the helm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom