• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Athletico have a transfer ban? That's gonna hold the shit right out of the deal you'd think.
Barca had the same with Arda Turan. Ultimately he trained for 4 months. Looked rusty in January.

Anyway, my point is there is a precedent for this kind of thing.

Some French website is linking us with Nice's Brazilian left back Dalbert. Supposed to be very Marcelo-like.

Inter have been chasing him, offering 15M euros. But Nice want them to the pay the release clause of 26M euros.

Some French website is linking us with Nice's Brazilian left back Dalbert. Supposed to be very Marcelo-like.

Inter have been chasing him, offering 15M euros. But Nice want them to the pay the release clause of 26M euros.

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/possible-left-back-options.103177/page-2#post-1580557

Bags of pace. On attack, he seems a bit of a kick and run merchant to me from the clips. I think I looked him up last time because of some decent interception and/or cross/pass blocking numbers.

Would he get a work permit though?

Dalbert? He'd have to qualify via the points system as he's not played for the national team. Played the minimum required no. of league games for Nice, and Nice were in the EL group stages in the last 12 months, so that's 2 out of 4 points required. The other 2 points will depend on the size of his transfer fee and wages (yes, it's silly).

James Rodrigue linked... Again.

Wants to force a move in the next 48hrs. Doesn't want to go on pre-season to America.

According to SPORT, we've rejected the chance to sign James Rodriugez for 66 mill £

Roma linked with Nastacic to replace Rudiger. A CB who a £15m euro release clause. Never seen him but I wouldn't bet against Monchi unearthing a bargain.

Roma linked with Nastacic to replace Rudiger. A CB who a £15m euro release clause. Never seen him but I wouldn't bet against Monchi unearthing a bargain.

Nastasic was at City. He won the title with them, although he didn't play that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom