• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy is a bit shit now, isn't it?

i already thought it was a big shit-fest when we had rafa and gerrard. my god things can always get worse. a fucking lot worse. i don't think there's any version of footy that's actually not shit though.

Cardiff have apparently accepted Brighton's £10M + player (Hemed) bid for striker Kenneth Zohore.

Tell you what, this could potentially be one of the buys of the Season when everything is taken into consideration. Price, age, talent, ability and ofc Danishness.

Zohore has looked absolutely beasty for about a year now and is nigh on unplayable for any defense when on form.

He's also got the most massive thighs I've seen. Canadian Oak-like.

Wouldn't even mind him at Liverpool at this stage. A great year from him and he'll enter Lukaku territory, value-wise.

I can see him and an intelligent player like Morata being the absolute bomb together, as long as Vardy's legs last anyway.

We should make a loan offer for Costa. If he cant move to Atletico now and Chelsea dont want him, then why the hell not.
Chelsea sold Matic to Utd, so it could be possible.

I doubt Costa'd come here TBH - despite the tough guy image he's actually set his heart on going home to Atletico. Wouldn't mind giving it a whirl though.

We should make a loan offer for Costa. If he cant move to Atletico now and Chelsea dont want him, then why the hell not.
Chelsea sold Matic to Utd, so it could be possible.

Matic wanted to play for Mourinho at United. Costa is desperate to leave the UK and wants to play for AM.

It's not really even the same ballpark

Matic wanted to play for Mourinho at United. Costa is desperate to leave the UK and wants to play for AM.

It's not really even the same ballpark

Well, he cant move there because of the transfer ban, and its a World Cup year.
He'll have to play football somewhere. Even if its a 6 month loan, he'd be perfect for us.

A 6 month loan for a disgruntled Chelsea reject who wants to play for Atletico Madrid and hates the UK

Wow

Its just a move to stop you from flapping on about Firmino.
Costa is a fantastic player. It wont happen obviously, but I'd love to sign him.
He'll move to Atletico with maybe a 6 month loan to AC Milan or something.

Chelsea reject. Ha. He's boss.

Is he any good? Don't think I've ever seen him play , if he can't get a look in at Bayern Munich would he walk into our starting eleven to get the game time he's after ?

I've seen clips, then I saw him for a longer period when I watched us play Bayern in pre-season. My impression all through has been of a talented player who still has a fair bit to learn, and I'd have thought we have enough players fitting that description coming through already.

I've seen clips, then I saw him for a longer period when I watched us play Bayern in pre-season. My impression all through has been of a talented player who still has a fair bit to learn, and I'd have thought we have enough players fitting that description coming through already.
Absolutely. I'd be much more interested in seeing Grujic on a regular basis than I would signing another player with 'potential'. If we buy for midfield now it has to be a guaranteed starter.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Renato Sanches was outstanding for benffica. Lost his way at Munich. Has all the attributes to be star for klopp, pace and touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom