• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he's been great so far, but i'd like him to get amongst the goals/assists a bit more. Clear cut chances he's not had the most.
Well he'd have another goal if Mane had ducked ! And a prospect for Goal of the Month too.

Yeah. I haven't read a lot about him because I don't get past the first three sentences of most football writing.
Summarised. He was dirt poor, was picked up at an indigenous youth tournament. Didn't even have a proper team or travel abroad until he was 18.

He suffered from malnutrition at the same time, and had to bulk up.

The peasant or the farmer come from that background.

(1) Summarised. (2) He was dirt poor, was picked up at an indigenous youth tournament. (3) Didn't even have a proper team or travel abroad until he was 18.

(Stop reading)He suffered from malnutrition at the same time, and had to bulk up.

The peasant or the farmer come from that background.
Woland will read this as shown

I just wanted to say how I love Luis Diaz, by far the best Luis we've ever had play for us.

What's that now? like 7 MOTM appearances on the trot for us? Legend.

Won more trophies in 1 month than Seamus Coleman has 15 years.

I think he's finding out that the Premier league you need more stamina week in, week out vs the Portuguese top league.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him rested completely for the FA Cup game.

A full pre-season and I don't think he'll run himself into the ground half as much.

You could hear the pain in Nevilles voice when he said "It looks like Liverpool have found another one". He knows.

Our nutrition program should help with that.

& you can take homophobia out your signature, everyone here knows I could care less what sexuality you are.

I'm no different to the 54000 that chant "chelsea rent boys" every time we entertain Chelsea....no different.

Welcome back binomial.

We can never have too many stupid cunts on here
giphy.gif

He is just brilliant and the type of player up front we have been crying out for. To be honest I think his greatest gift along with first touch is knowing when to pass and consistently taking on players without losing the ball. If i could describe hos overall ability with the ball you could say he has the best of Mo and Mane.

With Mo I feel he will just as easily lose the ball or beat his man in a one on one situation. I dont get that feeling with Diaz. Also he has that frightning intensity that Sane had at City, and because City dont have him anymore, I think they are worse off despite the attacking talent they have.

Are we really this desperate for posters?
I don’t think so. I’ve noticed a serious improvement with the threads over that last month. That seems to coincide with a banning and a certain poster being in exile.

We’re a strange bunch in here and I don’t agree with everyone on here which makes those discussions.

Do we need new posters to keep things fresh? Maybe. But having decent threads helps that. Having fewer muppets about the place also helps.

He is just brilliant and the type of player up front we have been crying out for. To be honest I think his greatest gift along with first touch is knowing when to pass and consistently taking on players without losing the ball. If i could describe hos overall ability with the ball you could say he has the best of Mo and Mane.

With Mo I feel he will just as easily lose the ball or beat his man in a one on one situation. I dont get that feeling with Diaz. Also he has that frightning intensity that Sane had at City, and because City dont have him anymore, I think they are worse off despite the attacking talent they have.

There's no way Mo will "just as easily lose the ball" one to one. As well as being seriously rapid, he's incredibly hard to knock off the ball. If he hadn't been, he'd never have scored those unbelievable individual goals earlier in the season.

Yes.

The more posts there are the more the retards like Hansern and Frogfish get diluted.

Fuck… I hope I haven’t dropped off your list since introducing you to WORDLE!!!

That reminds me I haven't done today's

Get on it.. got it in 4 today.

Got LEWDLE in 3.. and nailed OCTORDLE and SEDECORDLE today.. but didn’t get QUORDLE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom