• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll Man United Vs Man City

Prefix for Poll Threads

Outcome tonight

• City win

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Man U win

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's result ... makes me so pissed that Salah missed those sitters against Everton, or we bottled it against them at Old Trafford ... They should be chasing us - and we handed them a lifeline Burnley or Leicester ... one of these two will have to give us a helping hand, because these Manc twats belong in the bottom half of the league.

Oh well, I always knew this game wouldn't be the one. They'll drop points against Burnley... I mean Leicester.... I mean Brighton.... I mean I always knew FFP would kick in and dock them points and award the league to us...

It's time to prioritise the CL.

Today's result ... makes me so pissed that Salah missed those sitters against Everton, or we bottled it against them at Old Trafford ... They should be chasing us - and we handed them a lifeline Burnley or Leicester ... one of these two will have to give us a helping hand, because these Manc twats belong in the bottom half of the league.

Nah we've been unbelievable this season. We couldn't really do any more. Can't blame any of the players at all.

It just so happens the one time we put together an outrageous league campaign, we come up against a team funded by an oil-rich, trillion pound state. We're seriously never winning the league in my lifetime.

Nah we've been unbelievable this season. We couldn't really do any more. Can't blame any of the players at all.

It just so happens the one time we put together an outrageous league campaign, we come up against a team funded by an oil-rich, trillion pound state. We're seriously never winning the league in my lifetime.

I don't 'blame them' - just frustrated we didn't get that extra bounce ...
we've had an amazing season.
fuck pep the 'king' who can only win with the best ... manage ac milan or lyon, and then talk. Twat

Luke Shaw is unfit
Fred can't pass to save his life
Pereira and Darmian out of their depth
Pogba holds on to the ball for too long and disrupts a lot of their attacks
De Gea doing his best Karius impression
I can go on and on...
The state of that team....wow.

Last edited:
Luke Shaw is unfit
Fred can pass to save his life
I can go on and on...

That is incredibly light on Pogba. He's the main culprit of this team.

Luke Shaw is unfit
Fred can pass to save his life
I can go on and on...
Other than Rashford none of the MU 11 is a top 4 player.
Not even De Gea in his current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom