• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man Utd (a) FA Cup - Sunday 15:30

Absolutely. Some very unnecessary subs in the second half that pretty much gave away our control of the game.
It changed everything. Fucking everything. I'm sorry but I cannot fucking stand Gakpo but we effectively go down to 10 when he plays. We were cruising before those subs, yes we took our foot off the pedal but we had control, then on comes Gakpo for Salah and Slobbers. Utd fucking knew.

We didn’t have the squad to win four trophies even if one is a second rate European Comp.

If we avoid injuries post this game and international duty then we can give the league a right crack.

Shows how good we’ve been that losing an FA Cup final against utd isn’t the end of the world nevermind the end of our season.

It changed everything. Fucking everything. I'm sorry but I cannot fucking stand Gakpo but we effectively go down to 10 when he plays. We were cruising before those subs, yes we took our foot off the pedal but we had control, then on comes Gakpo for Salah and Slobbers. Utd fucking knew.
We were below par the entire game. For 25 mins we exercised real control and didn't do enough with it.

But sure, it's gakpo.

Obviously disappointing to lose and there were some shocking performances, but that team has a lot of credit in the bank. Besides Gakpo. He can fuck off.

Worst thing for me was the attitude, though. The players were taking the piss at 2-1 and 3-2, thinking the game was won.

That United team are fucking shit, and we better fucking beat them in the league game.

The story this season has been about coming back from behind early in most games . Why the cold slow starts in games we never seem to learn.

Obviously disappointing to lose and there were some shocking performances, but that team has a lot of credit in the bank. Besides Gakpo. He can fuck off.

Worst thing for me was the attitude, though. The players were taking the piss at 2-1 and 3-2, thinking the game was won.

That United team are fucking shit, and we better fucking beat them in the league game.
That's summed up perfectly. United didn't show up for the 2nd half at all but we didn't bother to threaten.

And don't even get me started on the fucking Lucas of forwards

We were just too casual. We played as if it was Sparta Prague again. But even shit rich teams like Man Utd have players that can hurt you if you’re not totally in the zone.
Yep, we played like it was the least important game left in our season

Always disappointing to lose but tbh I'm not as bothered by going out as I probably should be.

We shot ourselves in the foot with giveaways after controlling the whole 2nd half, that happens sometimes and we got punished for it. Nothing more to it than that.

Gakpoo needs to go in the summer though, the guy doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

I wouldn't blame the goalie, that last goal reminded me of Owen's in the 2001 final, well placed.

If we hadn't have fucked up for Rashford's goal, they wouldn't have scored in ET.

Diaz and Nunez with discomfort in their groin and hamstring respectivly. Gakpo with a twisted ankle.

Guessing they’ll stay at Merseyside during the international break. Hopefully.

At the end of the day, you can't win every game.
We've lost 2 league games, robbed against Spurs, admittedly twatted against Arsenal. We outplayed City 2 weeks ago.
We won the League Cup.
We lost some Europa games that we didn't really give a shit about and didn't hinder us.
We lost in the FA Cup quarters in the 120th min.
We carry on.
Could be worse.

Diaz and Nunez with discomfort in their groin and hamstring respectivly. Gakpo with a twisted ankle.

Guessing they’ll stay at Merseyside during the international break. Hopefully.
At least he managed something.

Diaz felt his groin go
Nunez felt his hammy
Gakpo twisted his ankle

So great day all round

Back
Top Bottom