• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manager merry-go-round

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious...I saw posts on Twitter and Reddit from Spurs fans giving Fonseca endearing nicknames like "Boss" and photoshopped pictures of him at spurs

wtqnp7zbof571.jpg

Yeah, how apt. He's turning his back on them and fucks off. Nice realistic take on this.

Updated post. Any of you know Levy's email address? I did coach some Under 10 football a couple of times before COVID-19? At this rate, I might have a shot at Spurs' job in a couple of weeks.

A few hours later, and your list needs updating again..

I was about to say good shout but I can't imagine Rafa and Levy getting on for more than 5 secs.
I did consider the relationship or lack of it that they might have but it didn't stop Levy appointing Mourinho.
Rafa seems to have found a better way of dealing with "troublesome" chairmen/owners.

Haha - now they'll go back to the other fella who they gipped as Gattuso became available, and he will tell them to do one.

Crap, I didn't even have time to post the infamous "sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit" video.

UPD: Never mind, here it is just because. Would have been such a blast to have him in charge of Spurs.

Last edited:
Rumour has it that Spurs are now after Scott Parker. They do face a bit of a challenge though in convincing him to join them rather than, er, Bournemouth.

The worrying aspect to all of this is the apparent strengthening of manager-agent bonds to the point that a manager will not agree to a job unless the hiring club agrees to essentially outsource their transfer strategy to a super-agent. That seems to be the case with Nuno and Gattuso and even Mourinho and more and more clubs are thus becoming “captured.”

Last edited:
Crap, I didn't even have time to post the infamous "sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit" video.

UPD: Never mind, here it is just because. Would have been such a blast to have him in charge of Spurs.

Love that clip... I'm a bit gutted that he's not going there.

Was he describing Spurs there?

They’re all waiting till after the Euros in the home of snaring Southgate.

Well.... Everton might get his waistcoat.

I was going to say the same, would be pretty funny if Spurs went for Southgate.

I'd like to see Gerrard have a go at Spurs actually, would be a good chance to see if there is any chance of him being able to cut it at Liverpool.

That is up there with Pardew's jig as a managerial image that makes you cringe

Meanwhile we had Rafa who coolly swiped SkySports captions or sat Buddah like during a penalty shoot out, Kenny who trapped a ball with his left foot and told Wenger to F' off, and Klopp who lost his glasses in passionate celebration with his players ... images to be proud of

Meanwhile we had Rafa who coolly swiped SkySports captions or sat Buddah like during a penalty shoot out, Kenny who trapped a ball with his left foot and told Wenger to F' off, and Klopp who lost his glasses in passionate celebration with his players ... images to be proud of

Don’t forget Klopp’s double wank celebration
upload_2021-6-19_0-36-29.gif

Or Hodgson's face rub.

Reactions: jan
Was posting confirmed appts/transfers and the no. of new managerial appts in Serie A must be one of the highest in off-season in recent years. 12 out of 20 clubs to be managed by new Head Coaches.

[article]Inter Milan - Simone Inzaghi
Juventus - Massimiliano Allegri
Napoli - Luciano Spalletti
Lazio - Maurizio Sarri
Roma - Jose Mourinho
Sassuolo - Alessio Dionisi
Sampdoria - Claudio Ranieri not renewing contract, linked with Spezia
Verona - Eusebio Di Francesco
Fiorentina - Managerless, linked with move for Spezia Vincenzo Italiano
Spezia - Current manager linked with move to Fiorentina
Torino - Ivan Juric
Empoli - Aurelio Andreazzoli (Alessio Dionisi, who earn them promotion left for Sassuolo)[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom