• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manure (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad was their keeper for Salah's goal? He barely made a challenge and it's almost as if he just stood there. Salah had the whole of the goal to aim for, he just couldn't miss.

He was well dodgy for the entire game. It was like watching Adrian.

Is this Henderson guy the person who will replace De Gea? Hilarious days ahead if so.

How bad was their keeper for Salah's goal? He barely made a challenge and it's almost as if he just stood there. Salah had the whole of the goal to aim for, he just couldn't miss.

Is this Henderson guy the person who will replace De Gea? Hilarious days ahead if so.

I was shocked at how easy it was for Salah to score there. Something wasn't right about that goal, and initially I couldn't put my finger on it. But he got his angles soooo wrong and didn't even make an attempt for it, despite Salah totally telegraphing exactly where he was going to slot it.

Very poor GKping. Hopefully he becomes their number 1.

He looks a mid-table level GK, who will look great with 100 of shots to save.

The Robbo one doesn't keep me awake at night... As soft as it was, he did kick the lad's foot, and, as this poxy, bastardised version of our game is played now, that IS a penalty. I was far more annoyed at Salah's goal getting ruled out in that match.

The two things that I'll take to my grave if we don't scrape fourth are the everton match (just ALL of it , start to finish - Officials should be fired, Pickford should be in jail, and that Brazilian cunt...) and Aguerro's fucking panenka penalty last weekend... That would have been 2-0, and there's NO way that the chavs win from there. They may have drawn, but even that was unlikley from 0-2 down... If we lose 4th to the chavs by less than 3 points, I'll despise Aguerro for the rest of his days.
I think you can add our 6 straight home defeats to that plus conceding in the last 2 minutes to both Leeds and Newcastle, both IMHO due to having lost Phillips for those games, he simply wouldn't have lost those headers.

Last edited:
I was shocked at how easy it was for Salah to score there. Something wasn't right about that goal, and initially I couldn't put my finger on it. But he got his angles soooo wrong and didn't even make an attempt for it, despite Salah totally telegraphing exactly where he was going to slot it.

Very poor GKping. Hopefully he becomes their number 1.

He looks a mid-table level GK, who will look great with 100 of shots to save.

The same GK who fumbled and gifted us the winning goal against Sheffield United last season. He signed a 5 year contract extension at the beginning of the season.

I also saw that. It was shite.
Salah didn't even hit the corner, half the goal was open.

I think you can add our 6 straight home defeats to that plus conceding in the last 2 minutes to both Leeds and Newcastle, both IMHO due to having lost Phillips for those games, he simply wouldn't have lost those headers.

Yes, of course, mate... I'm talking about the 'beyond our own errors' type stuff. Even with everything that's gone against us this season, if we miss out on 4th place because that prick Aguerro was butthurt that Sterling got 'his' goal earlier on, I'll go fucking spare.

I still just cannot get my head around the fact that those cunts hijacked and vandalised what they thought was the Liverpool team bus, and absolutely nothing is being said or done about it. What would have happened if it had been the team bus?

Any why is Liverpool not making more of it?

one%2Bword%2Bscoreboard.jpg

Yes, of course, mate... I'm talking about the 'beyond our own errors' type stuff. Even with everything that's gone against us this season, if we miss out on 4th place because that prick Aguerro was butthurt that Sterling got 'his' goal earlier on, I'll go fucking spare.

After shipping 7 goals at Villa with full strength side we aren't really in a position to blame other teams for our goal difference problems

After shipping 7 goals at Villa with full strength side we aren't really in a position to blame other teams for our goal difference problems

Except I'm not talking goal difference, I'm talking points... And yes, I've already made clear that I know the main reasons that we're in this predicament. Aguerro's penalty and the scum fielding their U-12s V Leicester aren't main reasons, but they've contributed and they're top of mind at the mi

I don't see this as an either/or. For sure we've contributed to our own misfortunes at times, but so have other things which should never have gone the way they did.

Having that spaz in goal started that shit show.

Yeah, him monging up 5 minutes in set the tone. We should've had a stonewall penalty at 1-0 I think it was. A load of jammy deflections went in, and Alisson would've saved a couple. Villa obviously deserved to win, but it was just a perfect storm.

Can anyone answer this question please? What rules is the EPL run by. Is it Fa rules or do they have their own rulebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom