• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Maribor vs Liverpool Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope a bit of competition starts to build up at right back now. There was a bit of a dip in form there but Gomez was great last game, Trent's turn now.

Fucking typical. I've had to run the kids about tonight. Now they're home and I can watch we'll score fucking nothing. Guaranteed.

Does that count as a Firmino miss? He was always favourites to get it.
That goal sums Firmino up. He was grinning despite the fact that Salah took it off him. A true goalscorer would have been absolutely furious.

He's content doing the running and creating. Doesn't seem to have the innate hunger for scoring goals.

That goal sums Firmino up. He was grinning despite the fact that Salah took it off him. A true goalscorer would have been absolutely furious.

He's content doing the running and creating. Doesn't seem to have the innate hunger for scoring goals.

It's a good and bad thing that quality.

If they were any good they would have scored 2.

We gave them a clear sight of goal which Karius saved off a weak shot and off their first freekick we gave them a free header.

Absolutely. If Salah was a defender he would have missed it despite being favourite to score from a few yards out.

He's a silky bastard and all but he's no finisher.

Which is fine for a natural #10, which is what Firmino is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom