• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mario Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, would a stubborn manager have signed Balotelli in the first place? The whole thing's a bit baffling. Wenger's a stubborn manager. He'd rather go into a season with only one half-fit striker than take another one who didn't fit his requirements. I feel I understand Rodgers less and less. He seems all over the place.

Hmmmm I agree with this. Worrying. I'll try and not to worry while I have a Sunday lunch munchdown at the Hawksmoor in Seven Dials. :)

Then I'm afraid it's back to worrying..

Rodgers isn't stupid, so I am afraid that he must be suffering from the Stubborn Manager Syndrome that we have seen in previous Liverpool managers. Refusing to address a problem that is as clear as the nose on his face.
Or, in this case, as obvious as the pearly whites in his mouth.

For now, we need to play either 2 ways-
4-3-3 with Sterling - Balotelli - Borini (the wide players need to play and stay wide)

Or 4-4-2 diamond with Sterling at tip of diamond and Balotelli with Lambert or Borini

Jeez, our striking options truly are shite. Yet we have Coutinho, Lallana and Markovic who all play the same position but are spare parts. Bloody daft.

I actually dont blame mario foe saturdays fuckup i think that considering br has invested 70m on attacking/creating talent and with that we managed to create fuckall just shows how bad this entire team are this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom