• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Massive Zlatan - finished for the season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they unbeaten for the last 20 odd games? That started 2 games prior to Zlatans suspension, and have continued after that.

If you really believed that there was no possibility that United could be better without him you'd have replied to the other people that said it.

Out until January with knee ligament damage
Fucking hell! That's his career pretty much fucked then!

EDIT: Word on the street is it's his ACT he's torn so that's at least 7-9 months out.

Last edited:
Having just seen the video, I'll be amazed if he has not damaged his posterior cruciate ligament (PCL). Never mind his season being over, his career might be too.

I agree with the general consensus, it's never good to see these sort of injuries to opposing players, we've suffered loads ourselves, so the thought of all that money they spent going to waste, it, it just kills me.

475241-fingers-crossed-behind-back.jpg

It might help United in the long run, because now they will spend money on a striker in the summer they might not otherwise.
I'm pretty sure they would have anyway. You wouldn't expect Ibra alone to have gone through another long season at his age. Now they may buy two.

Wait - so Utd losing their clinical attacking focal point and having to using several mobile attackers that will score much less individually makes them a better team.

Yet, our problem is that we have an array of mobile attacking players that score lots collectively, but we desperately need one clinical striker that scores lots individually so that all our other attackers can focus on providing assists.

Wait - so Utd losing their clinical attacking focal point and having to using several mobile attackers that will score much less individually makes them a better team.

Yet, our problem is that we have an array of mobile attacking players that score lots collectively, but we desperately need one clinical striker that scores lots individually so that all our other attackers can focus on providing assists.

I think I know what you were trying to say, even though I have no idea what you actually said.

I'm in the minority for sure, but I don't think it's "fantastic".

He's fucking quality, and I enjoyed watching him play. What a centre forward he is.

Who cares if they're without him, he's been in their side all year and we're still better than them.

What a way to go. You have a glittering career filled with league winner medals from around the world and your last ever game is a draw against some Belgian no marks.

It can potentially make them better.... luckily they have Mourinho as coach so he will probably look to bring Drogba back from retirement to continue his dull style.

Hmmmm - I always think it's poor form to celebrate an injury to an opposing player (no matter what team they play for) - If there was a dislike button I'd press it. Soz @Squiggles

Yeah, I couldn't give much of a toss if a multi-millionaire has to give up his profession for a year. There's more important shit in the world to be worried about. Plus, if it helps Liverpool it's all the better, so there we go.

Yeah, I couldn't give much of a toss if a multi-millionaire has to give up his profession for a year. There's more important shit in the world to be worried about. Plus, if it helps Liverpool it's all the better, so there we go.

My reason for not celebrating an injury to a player from a rival team is that as sure as shit the same thing will happen to one of our own. Ala Coleman/Mane

Having just seen the video, I'll be amazed if he has not damaged his posterior cruciate ligament (PCL). Never mind his season being over, his career might be too.

ACL and PCL are both damaged. His career is probably over.

This is really bad for us in the long run ... They're gonna sign some massive striker - as Mourinho doesn't trush Rashford or Martial ...

Queue Greizmann for 80 million ...

FUCK

and I enjoyed watching him play as @Ryan said ... quality quality fucking player. Only wish we had seen him (with Liverpool) as a 25-28 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom