• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 36 - Other Games (May 3rd-6th)

Cliftonville won the Irish Cup 3-1 over Linfield.

Delightful.

Worth looking up highlights for the 2nd goal and the hilarious 3rd goal.

Cliftonville last won it 45 years ago.

Linfield have won it about 1,236 times.

Difference between Haaland and Nunez right there.

Both don't have great first touches, but Haaland has enough about him, to fashion a shot on his left foot, and it to be on target, and not Row Z.

The Havertz penalty is given and Doku on Macca isnt. I have a hard time understanding the rules atm
Remember the Endo block on the edge of the box that caused a goal to be ruled out? Ben White/Orange does that every corner, with great success.

You can put a few together this season, Diaz Spurs, Odegaard obvs penalty, Endo, we've not done well out of VAR this season.

Cliftonville won the Irish Cup 3-1 over Linfield.

Delightful.

Worth looking up highlights for the 2nd goal and the hilarious 3rd goal.

Cliftonville last won it 45 years ago.

Linfield have won it about 1,236 times.

Remind me who are the League Champions again?

I'd prefer Man City to win 100 Prems than Arsenal win this one. Fuck em.

Me too. I tried to prepare a couple of them I know for the worst..

All I got back was shit like "yeah but we weren't expected to win the league.. so it won't be that bad".

Lolz just they wait until that City fightback on the final day.

Remember the Endo block on the edge of the box that caused a goal to be ruled out? Ben White/Orange does that every corner, with great success.

You can put a few together this season, Diaz Spurs, Odegaard obvs penalty, Endo, we've not done well out of VAR this season.
I hate to defend them - but the goal wasn't overruled because Endo blocked a player, it was overruled because he was offside when he blocked him. It was still a shit decision that often wouldn't be given, but just wanted to point out the technicality

Chelsea are absolutely battering west ham. Complete one way traffic; 3-0

Villa 0-0 at half time against brighton. Third is within our grasp!

Antonio should concentrate more on playing football then podcasting about football

Villa look cooked. Same as with us. Just to many games.
Villa have been like this though. Look absolutely fuckin awful away, then the next game at home put in a brilliant performance

Kudus was excellent yesterday. Feels a bit wrong saying it when they lost 5-0, but he was unplayable and the Chelsea players couldnt do anything to stop him.
If that release clause isnt to high then please sign him. What a player.

Kudus was excellent yesterday. Feels a bit wrong saying it when they lost 5-0, but he was unplayable and the Chelsea players couldnt do anything to stop him.
If that release clause isnt to high then please sign him. What a player.
Big no thanks. All fairy dancing feet with little end product. And we don't need yet another left sided player ! Olise much preferred.

Big no thanks. All fairy dancing feet with little end product. And we don't need yet another left sided player ! Olise much preferred.

He has played most of his games on the right for West Ham. 13 goals in 20 games from that position.
Can play anywhere in attack.

If Olise wasnt a perma crock with his hamstring he could be an interesting signing as well. For now its to big a risk imho.

I'd prefer kudus to olise; mainly due to the injuries.

Back
Top Bottom