• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Maureen has lost the dressing room already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help sending your players to make their own way home on the train!
C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Outlook\COQKVU75\IMG_5210.JPG
[av]C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Outlook\COQKVU75\IMG_5210.JPG[/av]

Last edited:
Not to sound too Steve Peters-like, but I think there's always a bit of insecurity in him from not being a player. The humble, vulnerable, PE teacher with the clipboard hasn't completely gone away. A bit like Ged being wound up by Platini and others. When things go wrong, suddenly the whining about the famous ex-pros who are now pundits gets wheeled out again, the sneers at his own big time players, the ever-more desperate combative responses. He's an undeniably good manager but he's far easier to 'get at' than the media seems to think. Far from a master of mind games, he's more like the victim of them.

I hate the wee cunt and hope every club he touches crashes and burns...but reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated. For the time being at least.

Reactions: dee
Manchester Evening News now claiming he's complaining the squad isn't creative enough. That's after buying the most prolific assist providers in Germany and Italy a couple of months ago.

The best bit though is it's obvious that there are multiple sources leaking this crap from Old Toilet. He's doomed already.

Oh it would be great if it evolves into another 'Cloughie at Leeds' scenario. I suspect it'll settle down soon and he'll spend even more money and win something, but it's fun to see him squirm a bit.

Its brilliant isnt it..... no matter what they seem to be turning into a self critical bunch of moaning spoilt fools.....

As soon as any problem occurs they throw the toys out the pram... it really is so funny.... I am so enjoying watching my Utd supporting mates who have pretty much never seen this situation (ie last 3 years).

Its not a case of being Everton-esque, its more a case of knowing exactly how they feel when they did it to us!

A whole generation of their fans just dont know what it is like to fall of their perch.

The only thing to make it better would be to see us win the league again! That really would rub salt into the wound.... nothing would be better than to see those fucks lapping that shit up

Fuck. I hope he stay a few seasons more than a few weeks. He is easily ripping apart the club with the same method that Fergie built it, and it would be a pleasure if he really could make the whole place hate him before he leaves..... By just doing the same as the Old Fucker just without the results.

This, unfortunately, will pass quickly enough. I'd love them to fuck up tonight and for us to twat them 6-0 but it is just a dream. United have a very talented squad and a manager who shits trophies.

This, unfortunately, will pass quickly enough. I'd love them to fuck up tonight and for us to twat them 6-0 but it is just a dream. United have a very talented squad and a manager who shits trophies.
They have a shit average squad with no leaders except Rooney and Zlatan....

Herein lies the problem.....

A collection of highly paid highly egotistical players who all want to be no.1, basically theyve forgotten the 1 thing that actually made them great over the last 20 years....

BE A TEAM!

He's a manager that shits trophies but also leaves a trail of destruction everywhere he goes. It's only a matter of time before the trail of destruction starts before the trophy winning does.

Knowing his personality, and how he's been a paranoid wreck since Madrid, I reckon that sources inside the club briefing against him will be far more damaging than a couple of bad results.

OP: Mourihno with a near flawless impression of an evil Bilbo trying to snatch preciouss from Frodo...

Knowing his personality, and how he's been a paranoid wreck since Madrid, I reckon that sources inside the club briefing against him will be far more damaging than a couple of bad results.
Yep. That's the thing making me happy tbh. At Chelsea the first time round, whenever there was any issues or results going against them the club would clam up, no leaks, loads of players backing him publicly at every opportunity.

It's taken a couple of bad results at Utd & there's stories being leaked at seemingly from both players & above.

That'll be eating him up.

To me it seems pretty inevitable that Rooney will eventually be the scapegoat here and when he gets dropped, their fortunes will improve and everyone will be up Mourinho's arse in the media.

I said when he went back to Chelsea that he'd be a busted flush if it all went wrong there again and I stand by that. Just so happened the Mancs were desperate enough to give him a go.

I think there's a pretty good chance of a major meltdown. If Pep starts to pull away it'll really get to him and the erratic behaviour will increase. Manure won't sack him quickly because of their "traditions" thankfully. I might be being overly optimistic but I think it's going to end in a car crash. Only problem might be if they get Simeone when he's gone.

To me it seems pretty inevitable that Rooney will eventually be the scapegoat here and when he gets dropped, their fortunes will improve and everyone will be up Mourinho's arse in the media.

It appears that almost every single United fan and media pundit in the UK is calling for Rooney to be dropped, and starting to question exactly why Mourinho hasn't yet.

The sponsors won't be happy if he drops the England captain.

Manchester United are in 7th place after 5 games and a single point behind us.

Quit with the wishful thinking.

It's hardly an apocalypse. It's a slow start is all.

I wonder. It's his worst start to a season for a decade, it follows an unprecedented collapse of form and morale in his final months at his previous club, where he had had great success before, and one of his own players has described it publicly as a crisis. It's true that we can't yet be sure it will have major implications and that we have to guard against wishful thinking in that respect, but I do think it is (at least potentially) rather more than just a common or garden "slow start".

Last edited:
I wonder. It's his worst start to a season for a decade, it follows an unprecedented collapse of form and morale in his final months at his previous club, where he had had great success before, and one of his own players has described it publicly as a crisis. It's true that we can't yet be sure it will have major implications and that we have to guard against wishful thinking in that respect, but I do think it is (at least potentially) rather more than just a common or garden "slow start".
Wishful thinking is under-rated

My manc friends have gone real quite. Some where talking about second trophy in two matches after the Leicester game, and some went bananas on the "worldclass" performances and they finally were good again. I have all the time said that Jose is a narsisist by trade. There was a rumour that he had personally written the United Board, promised to change a bit and goign for attacking football to apeace the stakeholders in the Club. But Jose is Jose. He will never change. He is sick, hence he will put his ego on the line whatever happens. He blamed 3-4 players after the City loss without mentioning that Pep ripped his tactics to pieces in the first half. He blamed the ref, and it continued in the Feyenorrd and Watford game. He can never ever look himself in the Mirror and say he did bad, and that will tear that shithouse of a Club apart going forward.

They've had a very talented team for a few years and it hasn't seen them challenge for the League. And yes Mourinho has won loads of Trophies, but after his inevitable sacking at Chelsea, he's never had as many question marks and doubts hanging over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom