• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Michael Schumacher fighting for his life

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Critically injured in a skiing accident.
Head injury apparantly.

Hope and prayrs that he'll be alright.

Fucking hell.

How shitty is that? Spend your life driving tiny cars made of fibreglass & plastic at hundreds of miles an hour round bends with little to no safety equipment & end up in coma doing a pastime enjoyed by millions every year.

With his natural tendency for going at an insane velocity, the last place he of all people should be skiing is off piste

Just woke up from the coma.
Excellent news!

You'd think someone told him Germany kick off their World Cup campaign today!

I'm keeping the champagne on ice, I'm afraid. I really hope I'm wrong, but I can't imagine he has much chance of regaining anything resembling a normal life now.

When I heard that it put a smile on my face. Feel the torture he has to go through considering just come out a coma and the rehabilitation is a going to be a nightmare....!!

I know what it's like because been there and done it myself!

He's incredibly physically fit, mentally about as sharp as you can get, way more than the average man, & is a helluva fighter.

Whilst I seriously doubt him being 'conscious' is the meaning of the word most of us would attach to it, & whilst the odds are heavily stacked against him, I'd like to think if anyone can defy the odds than it'd be him.

Back
Top Bottom