• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Minamino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure he’ll be on the bench at the very least. I know others have some straight in such as Mané, but you have to consider who they were replacing. If Minamino comes straight in, he has to replace one of the big three. Not that easy. Even when Firm is off form, Klopp loves playing him.

I’m sure he’ll be on the bench at the very least. I know others have some straight in such as Mané, but you have to consider who they were replacing. If Minamino comes straight in, he has to replace one of the big three. Not that easy. Even when Firm is off form, Klopp loves playing him.
He's not eligible to play until our game vs Sheff Utd. Registration procedure.

Firmino off form? 2 goals and a lovely assist in recent games.

I was going to write this earlier but given the day. I am always scared of jinxing players.

Make it 3 goals. There is something the Kop would like you to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom