• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mohamed Diame

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am free and that is why I have got a lot of clubs interested," Diame told Sky Sports News. "I have to be composed and make the big decision for my future. I have got some clubs from Spain, from France and Turkey but I really want to stay here in the Premier League.
"I met before with Kenny Dalglish and we talked about next season but the club decided to finish this situation. It is true I was very excited and I was choosing to go there, but I think there is an opportunity to go to another club."

i'll be honest , i've no idea who this lad is . Is he any good at all ? i mean proper good , not Charlie Adam "good in a shit prem team' good .

i'll be honest , i've no idea who this lad is . Is he any good at all ? i mean proper good , not Charlie Adam "good in a shit prem team' good .

But...but...don't you mean 'good in a decent but under-funded team managed by one of the best young managers in the world'?:p

Wigan midfielder Mohamed Diame, who is out of contract this summer, claims he met Kenny Dalglish to talk about next season before the Scot was sacked as Liverpool manager. "I met Kenny Dalglish and we talked about next season but God decided to finish this situation," Diame told Sky Sports News.

Shameless sucking up to Henry, by calling him God.

Dalglish deserves some sort of medal for the fucking shit he looked at in the transfer market.

How is it even possible to spend so much money on such a collection of cunts?

Dalglish deserves some sort of medal for the fucking shit he looked at in the transfer market.

How is it even possible to spend so much money on such a collection of cunts?

if he was trying to bring diame in after the shit he pulled last summer then i'm fucking made up he got the push.

FREE AGENTS Mohamed Diame and Carlos Cuellar remain on Sunderland’s radar, although the Black Cats are not expected to make any imminent inroads into the Bosman market.

As reported earlier this month how Martin O’Neill was taking a pro-active stance regarding Bosmans, as Sunderland chase cost-effective solutions in their summer recruitment drive.

And the Black Cats are still in the hunt for both Diame and Cuellar, who left Wigan and Aston Villa respectively when their contracts expired at the end of last season, but neither are close to a deal at the Stadium of Light.

Powerful Senegalese midfielder Diame had been close to joining Liverpool prior to the dismissal of Reds boss Kenny Dalglish, but the imminent appointment of Brendan Rodgers at Anfield has thrown the Merseysiders interest into doubt.

Diame is being courted by a host of other suitors both in the Premier League and abroad, but the Black Cats chances of landing the 24-year-old will be boosted by his desire to remain in England.

Diame said: “I am free and not everybody is free at this moment like a midfield player like me and that is why I have got a lot of clubs interested in me.

“I have to be composed and make a good decision for my future.

“I have got some offers from Spain, from France, from Turkey, but I really want to stay in the Premier League.”

We're signing him according to the Mirror:

"In addition, Rodgers’ joining present at Liverpool will be Mohamed Diame.
The midfielder is joining on a Bosman after his contract at Wigan expired, despite interest from Sunderland, QPR and Spain's Real Betis.
Diame feared his Anfield move would fall through after Kenny Dalglish was sacked, but the Reds remain keen on the Senegal international and he will officially sign on July 1"

Man United scrap Diame deal after concerns over Wigan star's heart condition

PUBLISHED: 20:06 GMT, 16 May 2012 | UPDATED: 21:30 GMT, 16 May 2012

Manchester United have pulled out of a move for Wigan midfielder Mohamed Diame due to concerns over his heart condition.
Wigan became aware of the problem when Diame signed for £3million in 2009 and have always kept a defibrillator close to the touchline.
United are keen to sign a powerful central midfielder with Paul Pogba expected to leave Old Trafford for Juventus, but did not want to take a risk on Diame.

I'm totally up for this. I mean if we keep buying the best midfielders from relegation threatened teams, we're bound to get it right sooner or later, right?

While we're at it, I also hope we look at Holden, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Noble, Nzonzi etc. Maybe even Barton.

Excited!

I'd like us to nick the out of contract Pogba from the scum. He looks a potential monster to me and is hellbent on leaving Old Trafford it seems for more opportunities/money.

Get him in, stick him on the bench with the odd start and watch him flourish.

Manchester United have pulled out of a move for Wigan midfielder Mohamed Diame due to concerns over his heart condition.

When did they get interested in anything concerning peoples heart?

He's scored exactly 100 goals in those 8 years, two dozen of them last season, 120 overall if you count international goals.

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has taken a swipe at Mohamed Diame by insisting that his departure from the Premier League club is “down to money, money, money”.

The Latics owner hit out at the Senegalese midfielder who is now a free agent after quitting the DW Stadium and is currently seeking a new club.

“[Mohamed] Diame is a good player and he is a good lad and we were disappointed that he did not sign for Wigan to be honest because he could not get a club in Spain when he was there three years,”

“So he is available on a free. He unfortunately has the problem with his ticker – his heart – and that is a serious problem. We have always addressed it and sort of helped him along with it. You have to keep that heart machine within 50 yards of him all the time.

“We picked him up when Barcelona had refused him because of his heart and we took the chance and brought him over and I don’t think that he has repaid the faith that we put in him and the chance we gave.

“I don’t think that is the lad – that is the agent giving him all kinds of advice. It’s down to money, money, money. I think he should be able to step back and have a look and think: Who gave me the chance to play in the Premier League? It was Wigan Athletic. He owes a lot to Roberto [Martinez] and I really don’t think he has repaid that.”

The 24-year-old Diame, who joined Wigan from Spanish side Rayo Vallecano in 2009, was in line to join Liverpool this summer but his hopes of moving to Anfield faded when Kenny Dalglish was sacked.

Martinez turned down the chance to succeed Dalglish and Whelan has pledged to back the Spaniard as he makes up for the loss of France-born Diame who has been linked with Everton, Tottenham, and Arsenal as well as Sevilla, Malaga and Valencia.

“We have lost three or four players and so Roberto will be in the transfer market and looking for what he wants and I will support him as much as I can,” the sports retail tycoon added

I'm totally up for this. I mean if we keep buying the best midfielders from relegation threatened teams, we're bound to get it right sooner or later, right?

While we're at it, I also hope we look at Holden, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Noble, Nzonzi etc. Maybe even Barton.

Excited!

If by "getting it right" you mean join those teams by getting relegated.....then yes, we will succeed sooner or later with that strategy. It's fool proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom