• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don;t see why people would have expected LIverpoo Wigan to be anywhere but the end of the show. Mid table clash at best and was a pretty poor game, 1st half was one of the worst 45 minutes I have seen in a while

I don;t see why people would have expected LIverpoo Wigan to be anywhere but the end of the show. Mid table clash at best and was a pretty poor game, 1st half was one of the worst 45 minutes I have seen in a while

Don't agree! In the first half, as has been so often the case this season, we played lively, entertaining football without scoring. Wigan also played some decent attacking stuff. We all feared the worst.

In the second half we scored 3 good goals and kept a clean sheet which is quite a rare event at Anfield these days so from my point of view it was a great game!

I agree that the other Saturday matches were mostly quite interesting so I am not beefing about our game being the last. However you can bet that if Wigan had won it would have been promoted nearer the beginning! 😀

Actually I think that matches already shown live on Sky/ESPN or whatever should be on last by and large as many people will have seen them already.

The first half was incredibly dull I thought not so much down to each teams performance but it was very stop start half. Second half was enjoyable though even more so that we won. Unbeaten in last seven now ! Turn a few more draws into wins and things are looking up

It's really annoying to hear these commentators explaining to their audience every fucking week where Liverpool would be in the table without Suarez. Granted, he's our best player however he would be the dominant attacker for any team in the world such is his ability.

Did they ever do this for when Henry and Van Nistlerooy were banging in most of Arsenal and Utd's goals? Where would that 1980s Liverpool team be without Rushie's goals?

It's really annoying to hear these commentators explaining to their audience every fucking week where Liverpool would be in the table without Suarez. Granted, he's our best player however he would be the dominant attacker for any team in the world such is his ability.

Did they ever do this for when Henry and Van Nistlerooy were banging in most of Arsenal and Utd's goals? Where would that 1980s Liverpool team be without Rushie's goals?

The whole Suarez media and press agenda is embarrassingly yawnsome now. Did you notice on MOTD they made a point of the bad Suarez challenge - fair enough you'd think but not when they totally failed to show this challenge on Sterling which was even worse. Then you get the likes of Martinez and the rest of the double standards emblazoned management loonies such as Demento, his lab assistant Pulis and Gollum who feel continually compelled to make an issue out of everything the player does whilst completely ignoring their own teams glaringly worse misbehaviours. It really is all a little sad and says nothing more to me than they are completely terrified of the guy and will try every snidey shithouse trick and comment to prevent him from playing.

A7_FrrqCUAAZoYm.jpg

He was clearly just chasing the ball and it was unintentional, just like the one against Everton, if it was any other player it wouldn't even be mentioned

I wish opposing managers would stop getting Suarez sand in their vaginas.

Haha. He really does wind them up doesn't he yet there's not one of the disingenuous cunts who wouldn't love such a player in their teams.

Except it was Heysel, not Hillsborough, and I can see his point.
Yes - newspapers make money by covering news stories. I guess Lawrenson would say that there was no reason for him to increase the paper's profit by giving the interview for nothing.

Remember that, but he's still affiliated with the club. I saw something in the official website about him hosting events at Anfield, taking to supporters etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom