• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better than crisp sandwiches are crisp sarnies with salad cream....

French stick
Cheese n Onion Crisps
Butter
Heinz Salad Cream.....

Winner

I worry that having a mega-thread in our Football Forum that is supposedly discussing the ongoing £60m transfer of Fekir to Liverpool, but is actually mainly about crisps*, will disappoint any new posters coming here for football transfer discussion, and may lead to a stagnation in Forum users, and maybe even some regulars leaving.

*and sandwiches.

Bex hates Marmite She does, however, like cheese on toast with brown sauce or soy sauce.

So when we were at a services & literally the only thing they had left were Starbucks cheese & marmite panini's, I made her taste one. She really liked it & occasionally has cheese & marmite now.

I suspect if more people were introduced to it in very small quantities (most people put way too much on when they try it) & had it with cheese, then a lot more people would like it.

Hang on.... Marmite!!!!!!

Dear god.... NOOOOOOOO!

Vegimite.... on the other hand... Yuuuum!!!

I worry that having a mega-thread in our Football Forum that is supposedly discussing the ongoing £60m transfer of Fekir to Liverpool, but is actually mainly about crisps*, will disappoint any new posters coming here for football transfer discussion, and may lead to a stagnation in Forum users, and maybe even some regulars leaving.

*and sandwiches.

Might save us the effort of having to do our usual pitchforks and torches routine accusing all new posters of being Blackie or another recurrent dirtbag from the past and ensuring they never come back.

The Chicken BLC sandwich from Mcdonalds are quite nice

XrpjtNh.jpg

Blackie has been back a few times. Leo and Paddy too. Were it not for a few brave, ever watchful sentinels mopping up these returning bad eggs the forum would be overrun. We’re like the Black Watch really.
Blackie? Who the fuck is that?

If Marmite had a sickly tummy, its shit would still taste better than Vegemite. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom