• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does The Firm say?

The Firm had been banging the drum that's it's defo happening, and their last tweet a couple of days ago, was a retweet of themselves saying it was happening. They've now deleted that and there's no updates from them from several days as I presume they've gone into hiding from the no doubt dogs abuse they'd have been getting.

The Firm will lie low now until January then start retweeting all their summer tweets about him

The Firm had been banging the drum that's it's defo happening, and their last tweet a couple of days ago, was a retweet of themselves saying it was happening. They've now deleted that and there's no updates from them from several days as I presume they've gone into hiding from the no doubt dogs abuse they'd have been getting.

OK i keep reading about this firm thing, who the fuck is it?? Is it a twatter thing?? i have no idea... im old...

I go on holiday tomorrow - gutted miss the first game of the season - fucking hate the missus work and when they have their summer shutdown.

OK i keep reading about this firm thing, who the fuck is it?? Is it a twatter thing?? i have no idea... im old...
They’re THE authority to listen to about LFC transfers. They have private jets and offices around the world. Young or old, when they talk you listen.

I think The Firm's Mum and Dad have taken him on holiday, probably to Skegness.

I, however, am happy to add a few posts to ensure we reach the Holy Land.

What biscuits go best with Tea, Which with Coffee and which are definitely undunkable in any hot drink

Tea - Penguins
Coffee - Any ginger biccies
Undunkable - hob nobs

What biscuits go best with Tea, Which with Coffee and which are definitely undunkable in any hot drink

Tea - Penguins
Undunkable - hob nobs

I love those little cinnamon biccies you get on the continent with your coffee. Classy. Tea, you really can't look beyond a good digestive. Dark chocolate one if you're feeling a bit indulgent.

I love those little cinnamon biccies you get on the continent with your coffee. Classy. Tea, you really can't look beyond a good digestive. Dark chocolate one if you're feeling a bit indulgent.

I love getting the Penguins sufficiently dunked so that you can split the biscuits up and just suck off the creamy choccie filling bit

Tea - Penguins
Undunkable - hob nobs

When you say coffee, you mean Nescafe granules don't you? Douwe Egberts if you feel like treating yourself.

When you say coffee, you mean Nescafe granules don't you? Douwe Egberts if you feel like treating yourself.

We've got a machine you stick thumb sized capsules in and a fancy milk heater/frother - dunno if it makes the coffee taste nicer as I don't drink the muck. Tea all the way for me.

Amaretti? I feel like I'm getting a fresh cavity every time I eat one but they're lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom