• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli v Liverpool Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed the channel to see Phil's goal, what happened to the grass at Wembley?
I was in Wembley yesterday for a meeting in a box and the middle part of the pitch where the Boxing ring was for Joshua was fuuuuucked. They were working on it like madmen trying to make it playable.
NFL starts on the 14th in there for 3 sundays. Spurs will struggle to kick a ball on it. Glad our game there is done. It will be a shambles

TAA is really struggling. It might be worth bringing Lovren on, and moving Gomez to right back.

I was in Wembley yesterday for a meeting in a box and the middle part of the pitch where the Boxing ring was for Joshua was fuuuuucked. They were working on it like madmen trying to make it playable.
NFL starts on the 14th in there for 3 sundays. Spurs will struggle to kick a ball on it. Glad our game there is done. It will be a shambles

That explains it then. Best part is that it's entirely Tottenham's fault

Looking at Keita there, it looked like his back had seized up rather than a normal injury.

I'm wondering whether it's cramp of some sort.

In fairness they've only had one shot on target. .

But they're putting pressure on our fullbacks when they're in possession and stopping us getting the ball out early to the wings.

That's when the likes of AOC become invaluable in the middle. None of our current trio can really carry possession that way.

Klopp has some thinking to do

But they're putting pressure on our fullbacks when they're in possession and stopping us getting the ball out early to the wings.

That's when the likes of AOC become invaluable in the middle. None of our current trio can really carry possession that way.

There's a little guy as wide as a bus I think klopp is grooming for that role

Haha fucking hell, just seen the Lloris cock up. He's clearly still bevvied.

Usually the pressure on our full backs isn't an issue cos any decent ball through the middle gets to the front three who just do their thing anyway.

With our front three off form it's a big problem though.

Great save. But dangerous aftereards but dealt with by VVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom