• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA Offseason and 2019/20

It was, a fucking insane triple-double.

And so efficient as well.

And only fucking 20 years old!

Kid is beyond special - if he had a 'NBA body' - I'd say he's on the way to being one of the greatest ever ... But his athletic ability will hold him back despite the insane IQ. I think if KP can get back to his Knicks level - we will be dangerous.

Kid is beyond special - if he had a 'NBA body' - I'd say he's on the way to being one of the greatest ever ... But his athletic ability will hold him back despite the insane IQ. I think if KP can get back to his Knicks level - we will be dangerous.

He probably still will go down as one of the greatest ever if he keeps his progress up, he will be around forever, his basketball IQ will help him age very well in the league.

He probably still will go down as one of the greatest ever if he keeps his progress up, he will be around forever, his basketball IQ will help him age very well in the league.

Nah, no one will go farther than Mike ... that will to win is just fucking unparalleled

My Suns are balling out of their minds. 6-0 so far, and an outside chance of making the playoffs!

Devin Booker has been the bubble MVP so far.

I don't have a team. I just enjoy following.

I don't get to see many games but pick up highlights here and there , listen to NBA podcasts etc.

OKC v. Houston is a confirmed playoff matchup.

I think that's going to be a cracker of a first round series.
Russ and Harden against their old team.

OKC v. Houston is a confirmed playoff matchup.

I think that's going to be a cracker of a first round series.
Russ and Harden against their old team.
Neither team in great form, and I'm bored of the Rockets. Mavs v Clippers will be fun with Luka going up against Kawhi and PG.

Lakers v Blazers should be good not because Blazers are a very good team, but because Lillard is playing in god mode at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Suns went 8-0 and still didn't make the playoffs. Sucks balls. Now a full 10 years since they last made the playoffs.

OKC might have been attempting to retain their first round pick from an old trade - it was top 20 protected. Not worried about their form.

Lillard is unbelievable - some people think it's a reaction to criticism he got from Skip Bayless, who basically said Lillard hasn't won anything so people shouldn't listen to him when he speaks about social issues.

Playoffs set:

Bucks v Magic
Raptors v Nets
Celtics v 76ers
Pacers v Heat

Lakers v Blazers
Clippers v Mavs
Nuggets v Jazz
Rockets v Thunder

My predictions:

Playoffs set:

Bucks v Magic 4-1
Raptors v Nets 4-0
Celtics v 76ers 4-2
Pacers v Heat 3-4

Lakers v Blazers 3-4 (not going to happen, but this is what I'm hoping for)
Clippers v Mavs 4-1 (unfortunately, Mavs are not ready yet)
Nuggets v Jazz 4-2
Rockets v Thunder 4-3

NBA playoffs in the bubble look far more competitive. In both conferences, we have 8th ranked teams defeating 1 ranked teams. Clippes and Mav looks to be a fun series as well.

Nice game between Clippers and Mavs with Doncic beating the buzzer and winning the game in OT.

NBA has canceled games today due to shooting of Jacob Blake.
Time will tell how this will affect ratings, or promote change.

It didn't seem like they were cancelled by the NBA. It looks like the players took it upon themselves to "boycott" the playoffs.

Clearly someone reminded them that in reality they're striking and they wont get paid. The playoffs are back on.

Back
Top Bottom