• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll New Manager speculation

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who'll will be the new manager?

• Xabi

Votes: 63 87.5%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Some old dude like Ancelloti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cool dude in a suit

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Gerrard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milner

• De Zerbi

• Unai Emery

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Zinedine Zidane

• Ange Postawotever (for Dreamie)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel for Gerrard. Had he done a better job at Villa he might have been considered for the job.

Arne Slot and Ruben Amorim are also two very interesting managers. Slot plays a 4-3-3 and bases his philosophy on Klopp/Pep.

Whoever we get, I really hope he understands that he inherits a great group of players and doesn't feel the need to make wholesale changes.
Do not want us to wind up in another Souness situation.

Whoever we get, I really hope he understands that he inherits a great group of players and doesn't feel the need to make wholesale changes.
Don't let the posters with the transfer fetish hear you saying that

Fuck appointment anyone isn’t already extremely successful. Fucking Milner. Giver over!

I wonder if we’ll announce the replacement even if an agreement has been made.

I wonder if we’ll announce the replacement even if an agreement has been made.
I doubt it. It'll scupper the feel good "goodbye Jürgen" tour. Next few months should be all about getting him more trophies

Reactions: dee

That 91 team needed an overhaul

Problem was he did it too quickly so the back fills weren't as good.

This team does not in any way need an overhaul.

Arne Slot and Ruben Amorim are also two very interesting managers. Slot plays a 4-3-3 and bases his philosophy on Klopp/Pep.

Besides Xabi, Amorim is the other name on my preferred list. He ticks a lot of boxes. (He would "know" Nunez and Diaz well too.)

Started following Amorim since 2022.

Guided Sporting to 1st league title in 19 yrs inc. record 32-match unbeaten streak + some Portuguese League Cups while competing with financially stronger Benfica and Porto.

Developed/bringing the best out of players: Palhinha (rejoined after being on loan at Braga for 2 seasons), Nunes (signed for €500k & sold for €45m), Goncalves (23 goals in 32 league apps in his first season at the club, which happened to be the one they won their 1st title in 19 years), Porro (initially a loan move from Man City, signed for €8.5m & sold for €45m), Ugarte (signed for €6.5m & sold for €60m)

(notable) Debuts for: Mendes (sold for €38m), Inacio, Chermiti (sold for €12.5m after 22 1st team appearances)

‘He will be an unavoidable name in European football’ – Ruben Amorim, Europe’s next supercoach?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom