• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nick Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him playing for the U17s in the world cup. You know the one where Sterling and Chalobah shined.
He sucked donkey balls. So in my eyes he still sucks donkey balls.
Tbf fair, you do seem to make an opinion on a player and stick to it no matter what.

Tbf fair, you do seem to make an opinion on a player and stick to it no matter what.
Until proven wrong. I'm not like Brendan on Lucas though.
You can't blame me for being a bit negative regarding some of the players we're being linked to considering the Downing, Adam and Henderson disaster.

You can't blame me for being a bit negative regarding some of the players we're being linked to considering the Downing, Adam and Henderson disaster.
Were we linked with him (Clayton)?

Even though none of the people who bought them to the club are still here?

That's a bit like saying that all young players we sign will obviously be shit because Alun Evans, Frank McGarvey and Wayne Harrison weren't great!

Stop confusing me with Brendan the Sarcasm King and Brendan our new manager

Even though none of the people who bought them to the club are still here?

That's a bit like saying that all young players we sign will obviously be shit because Alun Evans, Frank McGarvey and Wayne Harrison weren't great!

I have no idea who those players are but we've bought shite in two summer transfer windows in a row some would argue that it's three.
2009: Aqua, Johnson, Kyrgiakos
2010: Jones, Konchesky, Meireles, Cole, Jovanović, Wilson, Poulsen, Shelvey
2011: Hendo, Adam, Downing, Coates, Bellers
2012: ? *sceptic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom