• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No More

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck? The midfield goes to sleep at half time and we blame the left back? The reactions are disgraceful... Moreno has a bad game after 7 or so good ones and people go Fucking bananas. Get a grip

Yup, our midfield has never been able to hold the ball when we are under the cosh. It's always panic stations and poor touches or just simply lacking any composure when we are under pressure. While Moreno is not without blame, the midfield has to take the bulk of the blame for the shocking capitulation.

Moreno gives away a needless and pointless free kick, gets beaten by Ben Yedder for the first goal from said free kick and then concedes a stupid penalty.
Even though our midfield was non excistent, I think it well in its place to blame Moreno for giving away two goals.

He was fucking shite. Brainless, careless, poor defending and looked utterly paralyzed.
Should never have started that game.

He saved us a goal in the first half with his interception - as for the second I actually felt sorry for him. The first goal was due Still we can qualify for the next round - we just have to not lose the next game. All still in our hands which is all we can ask for.
Well we are already into the next round, are we not? It's just a question of whether or not we top the group, as I was under the assumption that normal goal difference rules apply.

Either way, Moreno needs to fuck off. Klopp has to be held 100% responsible for last night's calamity.

Also, the worrying thing now, is the fact that Moreno has had a good run of form (up until last night). Because this will undoubtedly buy him more time as Klopp is convinced he's the answer to our problems.

Klavan really isn't very good either, is he?

Well we are already into the next round, are we not? It's just a question of whether or not we top the group, as I was under the assumption that normal goal difference rules apply.

Either way, Moreno needs to fuck off. Klopp has to be held 100% responsible for last night's calamity.
Not if we lose 4-0 to Spartak we're not...

Not if we lose 4-0 to Spartak we're not...
Well yeah, but even we couldn't....actually I'm not going to finish that sentence.

It was just the way Moron worded his post, it was like he wasn't giving us much of a chance.

What the fuck? The midfield goes to sleep at half time and we blame the left back? The reactions are disgraceful... Moreno has a bad game after 7 or so good ones and people go Fucking bananas. Get a grip

It certainly wasn't the fault solely of the left back, but it was the left back's idiotic 'tackle' that handed them the free kick that got them their first goal and changed the dynamics of the game, and it was the left back's equally idiotic foul that handed them their penalty and their second goal and shredded the nerves of all of his teammates. So quite frankly it's fucking bananas to be at all surprised that people are particularly angry about the performance of this pathetic moron.

I've only just realised that the title is am anagram of Moreno, very clever (if it was meant that is).

More? No! Would have been good too.
Well done! I didn't want to make it too obvious knowing how sharp some of you guys are.

We drew Spartak away. If we lose at Anfield, based on Head to Head we are out? I could be wrong.
I was just going on goal difference. I think the head to head record comes into it if the teams are even on goal difference.

It certainly wasn't the fault solely of the left back, but it was the left back's idiotic 'tackle' that handed them the free kick that got them their first goal and changed the dynamics of the game, and it was the left back's equally idiotic foul that handed them their penalty and their second goal and shredded the nerves of all of his teammates. So quite frankly it's fucking bananas to be at all surprised that people are particularly angry about the performance of this pathetic moron.

It's naive to say the first goal changed the dynamic of the game as we were already running around like headless chickens and it was just a question of time before they scored. Their penalty was a poor interception but also a dive. So instead of biting the troath and go bananas rather get behind the team and support them to og through as Group winners. We can do this and we will.

So ignore the abject displays he puts in on a regular basis often at the most important times, his direct culpability for 2 goals last night, and his glacier pace development as a footballer (ignoring for a moment his hysterical stupidity) - and talk about the midfield?

Tell you what, how about we tackle the obvious (Morenos shitness) and then deal with the machinations of the midfield after that with a clear head?

Has he done more good than bad this season? The reaction of someone doing mistakes is awful.... Shit happens and we need to move on.

It's naive to say the first goal changed the dynamic of the game as we were already running around like headless chickens and it was just a question of time before they scored. Their penalty was a poor interception but also a dive. So instead of biting the troath and go bananas rather get behind the team and support them to og through as Group winners. We can do this and we will.

Just a matter of time they'd score? I see. So Moreno didn't make a stupid mistake. Life's too short to keep arguing about it but I find this desire to excuse an appalling performance from someone who has flattered to deceive all season, and after a few games when he wasn't really tested he was shown up to be as woefully inept, undisciplined and unprofessional as ever, really peculiar. As for how I should support the team I'll decide that myself, thanks very much.

It's simple.
Lose against Moscow and Seville win or draw and and we are in the Europa league.
If we win we top the group and Seville go through in second.
The only way for Seville not to qualify is to lose against Maribar

Any loss and we are out.

I'm not sure if finishing 1st matters as that could mean Real, rejuvinated Bayern or Juve.

Just a matter of time they'd score? I see. So Moreno didn't make a stupid mistake. Life's too short to keep arguing about it but I find this desire to excuse an appalling performance from someone who has flattered to deceive all season, and after a few games when he wasn't really tested he was shown up to be as woefully inept, undisciplined and unprofessional as ever, really peculiar. As for how I should support the team I'll decide that myself, thanks very much.

Relax man... That sounds like my father... ;)

Any loss and we are out.

I'm not sure if finishing 1st matters as that could mean Real, rejuvinated Bayern or Juve.
This is bollocks by the way. Yes finishing first could mean we get one of the big boys - but it could also mean getting Basel, Shaktar or Porto. Finishing second has all the same risks plus a chance of getting PSG, Besiktas, Barca or Roma. We deffo want to be coming top.

He turns into a fuckin moron when he gets way too up for the game....

If the dozy twat just stayed calm and cool headed he wouldnt do some of the stupid shit he does....

Twat

I haven't calmed down from this yet. I'm done with this team and this season. I barely watch us anymore as it is, and the first time I watched us in a while was the first 20 minutes of that second half. It's not even nearly the worst team of ours that I've seen, but this team is perhaps the most cowardly, unlikable bunch I've seen. You can predict how more or less every game is going to go without watching us. I don't enjoy it anymore. I'm done.

Downing would fit seamlessly into this side of shitbags.

As for Moreno, I don't think there's a thicker professional footballer on the planet.

A good game for Moreno is when he doesn't make a calamitous fuck up. His current "resurgence" has benefited from how horrendously bad he has been in the past.

You know the tackle (push) Moreno did for the first goal? He would have made that same bad tackle if it was inside or outside the box. That's scary. He's an idiot. He will always leave us down.

A few thoughts:
1. Yes, if we lose to Spartak we are out ..... assuming Sevilla don't lose.
2. Coming second, Dreamy, would not mean we could play Real, as they are second place in their group.
3. You are all (with a couple of exceptions) a bunch of miserable whingers. I did not watch the second half, so not sure how egregious Moreno's errors were. I have seen some terrible play from him before. But it was not an uncommon opinion before last night that he was our best defender this season. To quote Insignificance - "Get a grip".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom