• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some articles on Naby Keita possibly leaving this window.

It wouldnt be surprising in the slightest. 2 years into his Anfield career and hes further down the pecking order than ever. He will be 26 next season so hes in the prime years of his career, I dont see him forcing his way into the team as long as Gini is fit.

Perhaps not the right time to sell in this market.
And if we could get him into a slight run of form first that would help.

It wouldnt be surprising in the slightest. 2 years into his Anfield career and hes further down the pecking order than ever. He will be 26 next season so hes in the prime years of his career, I dont see him forcing his way into the team as long as Gini is fit.
It would be extremely surprising considering the state of the market and our lack of investment in it.

Perhaps not the right time to sell in this market.
And if we could get him into a slight run of form first that would help.

It would be the right time if it released money to enable us to upgrade the squad.

I doubt Klopp will sell him, but massive season for him in 2020/21. If he doesnt deliver more next season then it might be time to move on

Grujic could probably do a better job than Kieta, and we wouldn't have AFCON cup issues either. However, it's not a seller's market, I would loan him out for £4m as if he played for us he would be injured after ,5 games

The hacks have argued themselves down the rabbit hole. Having declared that most big clubs can't afford to buy anyone this transfer window they still can't resist claiming that loads of players will still be sold. Sold to whom? Norwich? It's no good them trying to wriggle out of their own mental confusion by suggesting Chelski, City and possibly a newly-owned Newcastle will buy them, because the likes of LFC won't sell to their rivals. So this summer's transfer gossip is madder than ever.

I'd be pretty surprised if Keita got the shove, when he's on it he's an excellent midfielder, and the only reason he's not been able to keep that up is his diabolical injury record that's similar to Ox/Lallana/Shaq. If he could stay fit for a whole season, I'd suspect him and Fabinho would nail down their midfield spots.

Untitled1.jpg

Ruddiger tapping up nicely there. I will laugh if they sign him for £100m and miss out on the Champions League positions this year.

I suspect Keita failing to deliver so far is probably the main reason we're looking to retain Wijnaldum now.

He was signed, for me, to replace Gini in that midfield 3.

I'd be pretty surprised if Keita got the shove, when he's on it he's an excellent midfielder, and the only reason he's not been able to keep that up is his diabolical injury record that's similar to Ox/Lallana/Shaq. If he could stay fit for a whole season, I'd suspect him and Fabinho would nail down their midfield spots.

Wonder what those people, and medical staff at LFC who thought the possible risk of injury to Nabil Fekir was too high and wanted Naby Keita instead think now
(Not amid at you mate, :))

The probability of this happening may be close to 0, but Manchester City have given up trying to renew Sane's contract, and he will be on a free in 2021. I would love it if we stole him somehow...

The probability of this happening may be close to 0, but Manchester City have given up trying to renew Sane's contract, and he will be on a free in 2021. I would love it if we stole him somehow...
He's already said he has no interest in signing for us.

Ah well.

How about something a little more affordable - Arsenal are in the shit and Bukayo Saka doesn't want to sign a new contract. Anyone thinks he might be a good pick up ?

Ah well.

How about something a little more affordable - Arsenal are in the shit and Bukayo Saka doesn't want to sign a new contract. Anyone thinks he might be a good pick up ?

Yes, like him a lot ... offer them 30 mill for him and Martinelli and I'll be ok with losing out on Werner! ;-)

My problem with not looking interested right now isn't for next season, it's the season after. We know every transfer is a risk, we know how long it takes for players to get up this side's tempo. Can only hope that our academy talent is something else.

I can tell you this much watching the match right now, Harry Wilson will never get a game for us, and at one point he was meant to be pick of the bunch.

I think the likes of Curtis Jones and Elliott are head and shoulders above Wilson now, never mind at the same age.

I wanted us to start looking at the next players to take over in midfield and then attack but we’re losing a summer because of this cunting virus. Or FSG being minge bags depending who you believe.

Right now I think our best XI can beat anyone in the world so I don’t think it’s a bad thing not buying a first teamer. We will feel it most when 5 players all need replacing at once as they get the other side of 30. I’d rather have a smoother transition bringing new players in who will be starters in 1 to 2 years.

I’m probably chatting shit as I’ve been bevvying all afternoon.

I think the likes of Curtis Jones and Elliott are head and shoulders above Wilson now, never mind at the same age.

I wanted us to start looking at the next players to take over in midfield and then attack but we’re losing a summer because of this cunting virus. Or FSG being minge bags depending who you believe.

Right now I think our best XI can beat anyone in the world so I don’t think it’s a bad thing not buying a first teamer. We will feel it most when 5 players all need replacing at once as they get the other side of 30. I’d rather have a smoother transition bringing new players in who will be starters in 1 to 2 years.

I’m probably chatting shit as I’ve been bevvying all afternoon.

On what basis are Elliott and Jones miles ahead Wilson now. Wilson is probably good enough to have a decent PL career but never elite enough to force his way into our team ahead of Mané. Jones/Elliott have lots of potential but have done nothing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom