• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

On this day in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a lot of people who got behind this decision. They werent delighted, but they accepted it and said the manager should be given support. They slagged off and abused those who weren't accepting.

Come forth, confess, ask forgiveness and we'll absolve. Who's first? Has to be Dreamy...I remember his post well.. :)

There was a lot of people who got behind this decision. They werent delighted, but they accepted it and said the manager should be given support. They slagged off and abused those who weren't accepting.

Come forth, confess, ask forgiveness and we'll absolve. Who's first? Has to be Dreamy...I remember his post well.. :)

I didn't like it one bit, but I decided to support him any way. He talked the talk. I was just waiting to see if he walked the walk and evidently he didn't.

I'm all for slagging off players, though.

You are forgiven modo. 5 Hail Marys should do the trick as your penance (not bloody Mary's now..)

I was baffled by the appointment of Hodgson... The guy just didn't have the track record to go with him... I felt once the media got wind we where considering the idea... That was it he was going to be our manager...

My heart sank when he signed... I knew it would end in disaster.. He always seemed out of his depth from day dot... The Poulson signing completely puzzled me... Smacked of a manager who didn't have a clue of just what team he was actually managing here...

Those were the days...

Roy-Hodgson-006.jpg

liverpool.jpeg

p263%5B5%5D.jpg
potm263.jpg

Brad Jones the only survival bucking the trend (signing extension last Dec)
158325938-brad-jones-of-liverpool-signs-a-new-contract-gettyimages.jpg

Totally a horrendus bunch of signings.. Konchesky was the worst out of the bunch.. anyone remember his mums famous Twitter Rant!!! lol... ????

Jovanavic was Rafa's signing, Joke Hole was Christian Purlsows..

Konchesky & Poulson where certainly Hodgsons and Merieles was a recommendaton to Hodgson from our already established scouting department..

Totally a horrendus bunch of signings.. Konchesky was the worst out of the bunch.. anyone remember his mums famous Twitter Rant!!! lol...

We've all ranted on here. That must be just the same then. We should all be blushing.

We've all ranted on here. That must be just the same then. We should all be blushing.

The differance is that any rants on here dont tend to go global... They are kept within the confinds of SCM, so if someone calls you a cunt... then to SCM few you are a cunt... Ross has been getting called one for years..

On twitter on the other hand, to Rant about liverpool Fans whilst your Son plays for LFC.. aint very clever.. so if you where, lets say to call Liverpool Fans 'Scouse Scum'.. its good as game over for you...

The differance is that any rants on here dont tend to go global... They are kept within the confinds of SCM

On twitter on the other hand, to Rant about liverpool Fans whilst your Son plays for LFC.. aint very clever..

Yes, quite.

No i wasnt.
I supported the manager but I didnt want him at all. Go back and check, I spent all summer wanting Frank Rikjaard, although on reflection im unsure how much better that would have been.
And if you want to know my opinions of Joe Cole and Poulsen go and look.
Wrongun.

Meireless was a good signing, we should have held on to him. I always had a soft spot for Jovanovic, I always thought he deserved more of a chance, well until he and his wife started slagging off Liverpool. Brad Jones is still here though, and I think there's something quite endearing about him.

Meireless was a good signing, we should have held on to him. I always had a soft spot for Jovanovic, I always thought he deserved more of a chance, well until he and his wife started slagging off Liverpool. Brad Jones is still here though, and I think there's something quite endearing about him.

wasn't that Vorinin that did that not Jovanovic ???

wasn't that Vorinin that did that not Jovanovic ???

You're right, I take that back, he was always used out of position and didn't really get a chance. He probably wasn't good enough, but i'd have liked to see him given more oppotunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom