• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 10/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
use this thread for the Barca Milan game?

Barcelona look properly up for this and are playing a bit sexy

Got a tenner on Barca to win over extra time or penno's. So hopefully they don't let me down. At work and could do with the morale boost.

Got a tenner on Barca to win over extra time or penno's. So hopefully they don't let me down. At work and could do with the morale boost.

you're lucky that milan effort hit the post then, 2-0 messi again

Niang hits the post on a 1 on 1 ... and Messi scores to make it 2-2 on aggregate. Barca are 'back' it seems.

Too bad Milan couldn't score from the one on one. I thought the ball hit Barca defender in the hand in the follow up but no penalty?

Niang hits the post on a 1 on 1 ... and Messi scores to make it 2-2 on aggregate. Barca are 'back' it seems.

I'd say Messi is back. Barca doesnt look that good imho, but better than they have played in recent weeks mind.

Schalke down 2-1 at home to Gala, with Gala's goals coming from Altintop and Yilmaz, not Sneijder or Drogba. Schalke have to now win by a goal as it was 1-1 in Istanbul.

ib1cbTAB9yZzxV.gif

Switched to Schalke-Galatasaray which is a thriller. Schalke just made it 2-2 and need one more. Draxler has been impressive the few minutes I've been watching.

Bad looking injury to Galatasaray right back. Draxler outmuscles him and while he falls Draxler's heel hits him in the head. The guy rises up but then falls unconscious soon after. Now stretchered off.

During same play Draxler played again brilliantly but failed with the final ball.

Alba with the 4th, Barca up 4-0. The scoreline is harsh on Milan, who had good opportunities in the 1st half ... Niang will take a while to get over this - he could have put this tie to bed.

Love Jordi Alba. He's brilliant.

Glad to see Milan dumped out anyway. I don't like them and the better team went through, which is good for the competition overall. Barca back to their best in short spells in the first half and their pressing was excellent for much of the game. Hopefully they can improve before they face a better side.

It's been a heroic effort from Schalke in the 2nd half but it looks like they'll fall just short.

2-3 Gala finish it with a counter attack.

Draxler looked really good, wouldn't mind us signing him based on this match.

Would be nice to sign Umut Bulut from Gala too but only because of his name.

How stupid was that free kick from Robinho?? Barca slowly got their confidence back as the game progressed, at the end they were nearly back to good ole Barca.

Happy that Milan are out but I dont particulary like Barca either.

How stupid was that free kick from Robinho?? Barca slowly got their confidence back as the game progressed, at the end they were nearly back to good ole Barca.

Happy that Milan are out but I dont particulary like Barca either.

I love Barca and really hope they win it playing their football. What a masterclass tonight and Messi was again next level

Draxler looked really good, wouldn't mind us signing him based on this match.

Would be nice to sign Umut Bulut from Gala too but only because of his name.
I just seen the highlights but Draxler did look great.
If the_tongue is right he is going to be some player for us.

How many are Arsenal gonna get beaten by tonight then?

Listening to Wenger talking up his chances of a miracle in the pre match stuff had me opening sky bet to maybe stick a few pounds on Bayern battering them.

Fabianski in nets, no Wilshere. I fancy Robben to get a goal.

0-2
3-3 aggregate with 5 mins left

totally misread this one Bayern thought they were through before kick off

Bastards are bayern. Had a quid on 1-1 with giroud first scorer to win 81.

Lazy german fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom