• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 18th-21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in the performance of the all-pressing, all-action Mason Mount. I guess it’s early season, eh?

Was he playing?
I assumed he’s been injured for the start of the season. Like his England displays, never saw him.

Early days, but United look flat and disjointed since the start of the season. Anthony and Sancho continue to look like flops, Rashford proves why he is a better wing-forward than #9, Mount is invisible and Casemiro is in the same predicament as Fabs last season - no help next to him and expected to protect the back 4 all by himself.

Worst of all, it’s not even clear what Ten Hag is trying to build here. They are not a possession side or a counter-attacking one. Just meh.

Watched this in a pub with a United supporting mate - best decision I've made all year. They're utter garbage

Early days, but United look flat and disjointed since the start of the season. Anthony and Sancho continue to look like flops, Rashford proves why he is a better wing-forward than #9, Mount is invisible and Casemiro is in the same predicament as Fabs last season - no help next to him and expected to protect the back 4 all by himself.

Worst of all, it’s not even clear what Ten Hag is trying to build here. They are not a possession side or a counter-attacking one. Just meh.
To me, it's clear as day that Man U need a real midfielder.
Eriksen, Fernandes and Mount are all attacking mids, imo. They're more suited to play behind a striker. They should have bought Mac, lol.

They are doing better than at this point last sesson, didn’t they lose to Brentford 4-0?
I see positive signs for improvement.

Eriksen, Fernandes and Mount are all attacking mids, imo. They're more suited to play behind a striker. They should have bought Mac, lol.

Definitely, he’d be perfect for them. They could use someone like Caicedo too.

With its being Man be U it’ll as clear as mud.

Grealish produces something every now and then but for the most part is nothing more than £100 million worth of rolling over.

I thought they were rather average, I did switch off after 70 mins but they had no shots at that stage and Gordon was pulled fo begging for a sending off by then.

Mount with 14 passes all game. Thats insane.

Reactions: jan
I thought they were rather average, I did switch off after 70 mins but they had no shots at that stage and Gordon was pulled fo begging for a sending off by then.

I am massively conflicted now. I really hope that Gordon plays next week and is physically dissembled by Endo/Macca/Any fucker. However, obviously prefer we keep 11 on the pitch and take the points

But having seen the highlights the radio commentary flattered Newcastle

Can't be arsed with Dreamie coming in here shortly crowing about Angeball.

Then again, it was at the expense of Man United, so maybe he won't...
Lol, it’s even sweeter when it’s Utd.
Very early days for Ange but a rock solid start.
Spurs fans are going to love him.
Many of you were probably influenced by your instinctual reaction to think the opposite of any of my my opinions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom