• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 1st Oct thru 3rd Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be optimistic, because things can turnaround in football, although I’m kinda lost for words

We're going to get destroyed by City and Arsenal. Klopp is in for some tough press over the next few weeks. Yesterday was fucking dire.

Yep, if the team don’t increase their work rate off the ball, it’s not going to be pretty

It'd be funny if we weren't even worse and weren't about to get an even bigger pasting in a couple of weeks
Regardless, if you can't enjoy that then there's something mentally wrong with you. The words mirthless, glum, sour, dour, lugubrious, miserable come to mind!

I thought the community shield was a friendly...
Friendly or not, it's a game. We won. He did faff all other than a miss 1 or 2 sitters.

Not like it was our C side against their C side over in Singapore or somewhere.

Maybe Haaland will have a shit game against us, Anything’s possible.
Cant quite understand any reds fans, not being able to wait for anything else :rolleyes:

They looked sensational against Ajax in Amsterdam
And Ajax looked even more disorganised at the back than Liverpool, partly of its own making but also precipitated by Napoli pressure. There was one goal from when the goalkeeper passed to his own defender in the box with four or five opponents around the box :mad:

It's impressive how Napoli haven't missed Insigne, Mertens, Ruiz and now the injured Osimhen one bit. They just keep scoring for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom