• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 7-9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could end up a cricket score if villa don't get more clinical or start working harder to regain possession after they lose the ball when attacking

Fucking Mings. Obviously injured his hamstring, didn't go off and now cost Villa a goal.
Reminds me of playing an injured/unfit Joe Allen against Southampton all those years ago. We were drubbed out of the South Coast. If'n injured, get the eff off the pitch.

Nah Leicester are playing really well, I think it'll finish 4/5-1

Hopefully city can take points off them and then we can best them and establish a similar cushion to the one we currently hold over city and finish the year 14+ points clear

How the hell did they let him go and stuck with Jones, Smalling and Linderoff I'll never know.

Rangers battering Celtic in cup final and yet Celtic score from an offside goal to take the lead

Man City about to guide us through Xmas and the New year lads.

They play:

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Sat 21 Dec 17:30{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}LEI (H){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Fri 27 Dec 19:45{/td}
{td}19{/td}
{td}WOL (A){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Sun 29 Dec 18:00{/td}
{td}20{/td}
{td}SHU (H){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

We play:

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Thu 26 Dec 20:00{/td}
{td}19{/td}
{td}LEI (A){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Sun 29 Dec 16:30{/td}
{td}20{/td}
{td}WOL (H){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Thu 2 Jan 20:00{/td}
{td}21{/td}
{td}SHU (H){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Basically they will either soften these lot up for us, or given them a confidence boost.

Hopefully against Leicester, they run their legs off them and Vardy gets sent off.

Didn't notice he's 'only' 23. Still time to fulfill his potential?

I wanted that lad since I saw him play for Borough, he looked like a loose cannon with pace, but under good coaching is really showing how good he can be. I would love us to sign him at some stage.

I wanted that lad since I saw him play for Borough, he looked like a loose cannon with pace, but under good coaching is really showing how good he can be. I would love us to sign him at some stage.
Yeah I agree, me too. Thought he'd be great to have on the bench but what about the defensive side of his game and his passing? Think he's lacking in those areas.

Yeah I agree, me too. Thought he'd be great to have on the bench but what about the defensive side of his game and his passing? Think he's lacking in those areas.

passing/final ball has improved a ton this year, and so has the defensive side of his game.
He's earned Nuno's trust and is playing more and more games ...
He's a game changer, as Pep learned.
I think in 2-3 years time, if he continues on this pace, he's with one of the big clubs in England or Europe.

passing/final ball has improved a ton this year, and so has the defensive side of his game.
I think in 2-3 years time, if he continues on this pace, he's with one of the big clubs in England or Europe.
I've honestly not seen that much of him this season. One or two games but if he really has improved that much he'd definitely be an asset.

@Modo, what @LeTallecWiz says above, but people have been praising him on his tracking back and discipline this season. So yeah he is getting there. Will say that if any big teams come for him, it will be Bayern I reckon, the kid is a Barca youth product so cannot see them wanting him back. What do you guys reckon his value is ? Also I think VVD is the only defender that can deal with his strength and pace.

@Modo, what @LeTallecWiz says above, but people have been praising him on his tracking back and discipline this season. So yeah he is getting there. Will say that if any big teams come for him, it will be Bayern I reckon, the kid is a Barca youth product so cannot see them wanting him back. What do you guys reckon his value is ? Also I think VVD is the only defender that can deal with his strength and pace.

I think VvD would likely struggle with him - perhaps AWB ...

can't believe what's happening in Bundesliga - that's fucking great ... Spain was to be expected with Barca and Madrid 'in transition' (in one way or another) ...Serie A is awesome - happy that Conte has shaken up that league a bit. Juve winning every year is fucking boring - and props to Luis Alberto and Lucas!

The post-Silva difference between Everton against Chelsea and against us was incredible.

I know it was at Woodison, but the noise, effort and end result was impressive. Chelsea were mauled by Calvert-Lewin.

Ferguson looked totally mad for it.

The post-Silva difference between Everton against Chelsea and against us was incredible.

I know it was at Woodison, but the noise, effort and end result was impressive. Chelsea were mauled by Calvert-Lewin.

Ferguson looked totally mad for it.

The new manager effect is the real thing this year. I'm a bit worried about Watford now. Pearson is a good motivator ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom