• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 9th - 10th [Unsponsored]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle's home vs away form is day and night. Next 3 away league games vs. Luton, Aston Villa and Liverpool :cool:

Can Howe fix Newcastle's stuttering away form?

Untitled.jpg

That and the fact the England’s Eddie Howe refuses to rotate and plays the same knackered starting 11 every game.

I know they have injuries and it might mean having to play reserves or inexperienced players, but he’s just picking the exhausted players every three days. Let’s not forget we finished top four having gone on an unbeaten run with Phillips and Williams rotating with midfielders in defence.

Which is what I said :p , don't think he's changed it once in the last 6 games.....but only he'll know how close their reserves are from being in the first team, seems to have found a good 1 in Miley.

I know they’re tired yadda yadda, but again I think Guimaraes was overfeted by the media last year. He doesn’t create much and always seems ponderous on the ball to me.

Romero not getting sent off for that is completely mental by this season's standards

Reactions: dee
Can we just buy Son to play upfront? I know he’s 29.
Should have gone for him years ago when he was the underrated one at Spurs with everyone raving about Eriksen and zalli instead. Would have been perfect for us

I love Son and I’m sure Klopp does too. If there was any way we could get him, I’d be all over that.
He's the same age as Salah, but I get you. He deserves to win something.
Although knowing Klopp he'll turn him into some kind of defensive player so Trent can play in midfield.

That Romero challenge. If Jones gets a red card then how on earth did Romero escape that one?

• The manager at Bournemouth came with a burgeoning reputation, might be one for a big job. Now they're 'getting' him, they look decent
  • United are criminal. Getting skittled by Bayern and then us could be a glorious week
  • That Brazilian CB for Villa is a beast. Emery is a great coach
  • Fair play to Dyche
  • Every time I look at a Chelsea line-up, I wonder what happened to that £1Bn
  • Ross Barkley could have been decent
  • Romero is a dirty cunt, that he wasn't red carded (again) was madness
  • I bet Newcastle can't wait to get rid of Eddie Howe for some Euro yahoo
  • Woy needs to relax with the Daily Mail and not put himself through it anymore
  • McGinn is ace

On the Chelsea point, if it ever comes out that we never had the cash for Caicedo and just forced Chelsea to bid out £s that are instrumental in getting them buggered by the UEFA/EPL fair play rules then I'll finally accept the lizards are as red as owners get

Caicedo might settle down into a good player but he and Bissouma represent the recent madness of the transfer market. Bissouma looks miles better and we baulked at that for £30M.

12 months later £110M for Caicedo. Fuck that.

Caicedo might settle down into a good player but he and Bissouma represent the recent madness of the transfer market. Bissouma looks miles better and we baulked at that for £30M.

Actually, I see some positives in this. More power to the smaller clubs. They get to keep their players or get nicely compensated.
I think more and more players will start to demand a transfer clause.

The thing is he was never worth 110m to begin with so just because one team pays that for him doesn’t mean that he’s suddenly going to start performing like a 110m player. Same goes for Enzo, Mudryk, Cucurella and all the other crap signings they’ve made.

Agree, Mcginn is ace, though his finishing could be a bit better.

If he didn't look like he had an IQ of 65 a lot more ppl would be begging to sign him.

Agree, Mcginn is ace, though his finishing could be a bit better.

If he didn't look like he had an IQ of 65 a lot more ppl would be begging to sign him.

He's taken until 29 to get noticed (kudos that he has and all that) and is contracted on good wages to 32. Why would anyone be 'begging to sign him'? I would suggest this is more of a reason to be interested in the manager who has taken made a gem out of a 'late-bloomer'

He's taken until 29 to get noticed (kudos that he has and all that) and is contracted on good wages to 32. Why would anyone be 'begging to sign him'? I would suggest this is more of a reason to be interested in the manager who has taken made a gem out of a 'late-bloomer'

Perhaps I phrased it badly. What I meant was that a bigger club would have signed him by now.

I recall two(?) years ago we were linked with him. Klopp even asked Robertson about him. But he signed a new contract with Villa.

He wasn't a popular target among the fans (esp on here, iirc). I think it's more to do with his unglamorous image. Klopp would have worked wonders with him, if we'd signed him earlier.

Reactions: dee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom