• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Game Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great spirit from Sheffield United and you can see the impact of Wilder’s coaching. We were somewhat lucky to catch them in his first game in charge before his methods set in.

And… Aston Villa are not that good. Well-drilled and consistent - yes, but I don’t see title-winning quality in any position. They will suffer now that teams will prepare for games against them as they would for a top side.

Great spirit from Sheffield United and you can see the impact of Wilder’s coaching. We were somewhat lucky to catch them in his first game in charge before his methods set in.

And… Aston Villa are not that good. Well-drilled and consistent - yes, but I don’t see title-winning quality in any position. They will suffer now that teams will prepare for games against them as they would for a top side.
Yes you can see the impact.. QPR style tactics from the kick off in injury time.

After watching the Villa - Sheffield U game yesterday I'm convinced that Archer is the next big English PL striker.
Everyone's talking about how Arsenal and Chelsea need a striker with Toney being the obvious choice. I'd honestly consider Archer instead.
Don't understand how Villa let him go.

I thought Archer looked good from the first game of the season too, definitely one of those Bowen types whom under top coaching and players around him can go onto bigger things.

After watching the Villa - Sheffield U game yesterday I'm convinced that Archer is the next big English PL striker.
Everyone's talking about how Arsenal and Chelsea need a striker with Toney being the obvious choice. I'd honestly consider Archer instead.
Don't understand how Villa let him go.
Ahem! Been saying this all season.

Pacqueta making Anthony look stupid (not hard) but no shot, Hernandez with a tame header other end which sums this game up.

Its the same two teams that we played in desire and endeavour, I.e they are both shit and it’s dull

OK that's a dodgy booking for Paqueta. I wonder what bet that was...

Booked after the first goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom