• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread Grand National weekend

Just checked the scores on bbc. Seems City have had 76% possession, 18 shots and ... 1 goal. They must be fucking shit, relegation fodder.
Aye, if they drop points it's been shoddy. Got a 2nd now though

worst gameplan ever
sit with eleven around the box and hope city dont score with 85% possession

Watching how shot Utd are at defending and wondering why the fuck we didn’t beat them by five clear goals last week.

They should be about 5-1 down right now against Bournemouth.

Watching how shot Utd are at defending and wondering why the fuck we didn’t beat them by five clear goals last week.

Same. Watching Solanke bully kambwala, and then thinking about how nunez spent the match in his pocket is blood boiling.

That's one of the worst calls I think I've ever seen, no point having VAR if it's not for offsides.

Shaw's one was at Anfield was way way way fucking worst.

It’s a replica of last week. Get twatted and somehow still score a few goals.

Bournemouth got screwed at the end. I thought that was deffo a pen. Initial contact outside the box but he was still trying to give him reach around as they fell into the box.

Bournemouth got screwed at the beginning, middle and end. I thought that was deffo a pen. Initial contact outside the box but he was still trying to give him reach around as they fell into the box.
Fixed for accuracy :meh:

Reactions: Y1
Bournemouth got screwed at the end. I thought that was deffo a pen. Initial contact outside the box but he was still trying to give him reach around as they fell into the box.
Is a reach around legal in today's game? Where do i sign up?

Back
Top Bottom